The SecurityArms Message Forum

The SecurityArms Message Forum (http://securityarms.com/forums/index.php)
-   General discussion about most anything not listed below. (http://securityarms.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Avatars will work now too (http://securityarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13)

TJ 04-20-2006 04:04 AM

The only problem is there are just few samples there to use. Someone needs to send me some cool ones to put in the file. You can also just upload your own custom one if you want.

Edmond 04-20-2006 06:26 AM

2426 avatars , is that enough?

btw, I'd like to upload mine but nothing that makes it possible on the user's control panel.
The function is off somewhere on the main CP.

Armorer 04-20-2006 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJ
The only problem is there are just few samples there to use. Someone needs to send me some cool ones to put in the file. You can also just upload your own custom one if you want.

Where's the function for that? I couldn't find anything to link or upload my preferred avatar.

Big_Dawg 04-20-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armorer
Where's the function for that? I couldn't find anything to link or upload my preferred avatar.

There isn't any that I can find. Image code has been enabled for signature lines however.

TJ 04-20-2006 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmond
2426 avatars , is that enough?

btw, I'd like to upload mine but nothing that makes it possible on the user's control panel.
The function is off somewhere on the main CP.

Does not look like there is a way for individuals to upload your own avatar that I can find anyway. E-mail me a couple hundred and I'll put them up for everyone to use.

Armorer 04-20-2006 10:57 AM

This is my preffered Avie--

And yes-- it is a self portrait.
There is a source code that would enable users to just link to offsite avatars-- auto formats the pics to the appropriate size and dimensions-- unfortunately i don't know the vbulletin code for it.
How's the file upload feature looking- yay or nay?

TJ 04-20-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armorer
This is my preffered Avie--

And yes-- it is a self portrait.
There is a source code that would enable users to just link to offsite avatars-- auto formats the pics to the appropriate size and dimensions-- unfortunately i don't know the vbulletin code for it.
How's the file upload feature looking- yay or nay?

You can use that avatar now if you want.

PT-The Italian Commie 04-20-2006 12:58 PM

Just lemme know when new ones are uploaded.

I saw the ones available but none meets my liking so far (except the monkey one... :rolleyes: ).

TJ 04-20-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
I saw the ones available but none meets my liking so far (except the monkey one... :rolleyes: ).

We just stuck in those few so we could test the software. I'll add some more if people want to send them in.

Armorer 04-20-2006 06:14 PM

you rock hoss--
should we include a link to the forum chat? we may actually be able to use it now.