Ruger Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck
The 2006 Ruger Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Truck
Ruger Ram Exclusive Features
The 2006 Dodge Ram 1500?s bold ?big rig? design is furthered distinguished with Ruger-exclusive design cues that communicate strength and reliability.
The 2006 Dodge Ram 1500?s fully chromed, ingot-like grille highlights a massive front bumper, creating a bold, protective appearance. Front driver and passenger doors include chrome Ruger logos, and the cargo box is adorned with the signature ?Ruger Eagle.? Custom-made dual exhaust tips from Borla feature an etched Ruger logo in polished chrome.
- Chromed Ruger front-door nameplates
- Custom-designed storage system with
?Ruger Eagle? logo
- Rear ? panel ?Ruger Eagle? decal
- Rear liftgate ?Ruger Eagle? decal
- Borla dual exhaust tips etched with
- ?Ruger Eagle? stitched headrests
- ?Ruger Eagle? trailer hitch plug
- Chrome side steps
Versatile pickup box includes Exclusive Truck Vault with "Ruger Eagle" Logo
Features a TruckVault Extreme Series all-weather vault, providing security and durable waterproof protection for all models of Ruger firearms.
With its sleek contoured design and heavy duty surface coating, the Extreme Series will keep firearms organized and safe through rain, sleet, snow, mud, desert sands or swampy backcountry. The system features tough, all-weather vector locks and strong American construction for all your outdoor needs.
- Heavy duty surface coating
- 2,000 lb top loading capacity
- 2 Long, 2 short carpeted dividers
- Cinder colored interior carpet
- Roller & caster system
- Spring-loaded handles
- Strong & durable composite finish
- All-weather vector locks
- Exclusive ?Ruger Eagle? logo
DODGE RAM 1500 POWER AND COMFORT
All-new frame and suspension, an all-new interior, and an even bolder new Dodge Ram exterior features 4x4 independent front suspension, with rack-and-pinion steering and an optional electric transfer case.
Best-in-class power achieved with a 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine is combined with a Multi-displacement System (MDS) that improves fuel economy by up to 20 percent. The 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 features four full-size doors that open to almost 90 degrees, room for six passengers and ample storage, including an available center armrest that doubles as a business console.
- 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine generates 345 horsepower and 375 lb.-ft. of torque
- Multi-displacement System (MDS) improves fuel economy up to 20 percent
- Electronic-shift, two-speed transfer case
- All-new hydroformed, fully-boxed frame and suspension
- Rack-and-pinion steering system
- All-new, 20 percent quieter interior
- 20-inch chrome wheels
- All-new seats, including optional bucket seats
- GPS navigation system, Infinity sound system, UConnect hands-free communication system, SIRIUS Satellite radio
I'm in love.....if only it was 4x4...
Keep a spare transmission!
Dodge is famous for shitty transmissions,I learned this the hard way
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SecurityArms.com 1995 - 2009