The SecurityArms Message Forum

The SecurityArms Message Forum (http://securityarms.com/forums/index.php)
-   Political discussion (http://securityarms.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Am I the only one alarmed by this ? (http://securityarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2428)

D Yankee (The Zionist) 12-14-2011 09:32 PM

Am I the only one alarmed by this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1T61oTrR8

PT-The Italian Commie 12-15-2011 05:51 AM

Isn't this a little bit... paranoid?

D Yankee (The Zionist) 12-15-2011 06:39 AM

Re: Am I the only one alarmed by this ?

My dear friend. I urge you to look into S. 1867 or NDAA 2012. American citizens can now be detained without charges or trial, tortured, and held FOREVER under this new bill. My country is now a clone of Nazi Germany, and Fascist Italy of the 20th century. Pray for us, it's over.........our bill of rights is now dead.

PT-The Italian Commie 12-16-2011 03:58 AM

Giving away your freedoms for your security is the worst thing you (who am I kidding? WE ALL) have been convinced it had to be done after 9/11.

D Yankee (The Zionist) 12-16-2011 07:08 AM

I am so lost right now.....for the first time in the decade we've known each other...I do not have words to convey my feelings.

Dolphin_Shooter 12-18-2011 07:54 AM

We'll fear not they don't have any means to enforce this even if they wanted to.They were also pressing a law that allowed detention of any US citizen by the US military same thing applys. Even if all the troops were home from overseas .They were spread to thin in Iraq and afganistan so they will dam sure be spread to thin all across America.They don't have the numbers.And I figure half of our military won't go along with the shit they are planning anyway.

D Yankee (The Zionist) 12-18-2011 08:39 AM

I certainly won't go along with it, nor will any of my brothers or sisters. What, do they think? we will willingly round up our fucking neighbors, disarm them, and lead them to the slaughter? Think again you fucking criminals, think again. They have committed an act of treason against the people of this country. I took an oath the the PEOPLE of this republic. To the PEOPLE !! And I will not turn my weapons on my comrades. Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves, and your families. If I die today, know that it was an honor knowing all of you, and serving the cause of freedom. God bless America, and God bless all of you. Dark days lie ahead, but if God be with us, who shall be against us?

Shepherd out......................

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin_Shooter
We'll fear not they don't have any means to enforce this even if they wanted to.They were also pressing a law that allowed detention of any US citizen by the US military same thing applys. Even if all the troops were home from overseas .They were spread to thin in Iraq and afganistan so they will dam sure be spread to thin all across America.They don't have the numbers.And I figure half of our military won't go along with the shit they are planning anyway.

PT-The Italian Commie 12-20-2011 05:00 AM

Never underestimate how the spirit of Corps can be used as a prybar to plagiarize and doctrinate servicemen into turning against their own people at the will of a totalitarian government. That's the way it always happens with dictatorships, so never be "damn sure" of anything. Think about the revolutions in Syria and Libya: for every deserter, two to three loyalists.

D Yankee (The Zionist) 12-20-2011 10:59 AM

Oh don't get me wrong. I could see a bunch of retard, moron, brainwashed, faget marines killing kids and laughing about it. It's what they do, they kill as if it's a fucking game, where as the Army actually hires people with a brain.