View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Unhappy WTB (desperate!): Airsoft VEKTOR CP1.

Hello, guys...

As you might know, between other things, I have always professed myself as an Airsoft collector. I still am, especially now that my magazine is thinking about opening an Airsoft section of which I should be put in charge of.

One piece that I have DESPERATELY been trying to add to my collection for YEARS is the "B.B. World" airsoft replica of the VEKTOR CP-1 pistol. It's something that looks like THIS:

If you or somebody you know are/is in possession of said replica and willing to sell, or if you know of some place where it can be purchased, please, PLEASE contact me by Private Message or by E-Mail. I am willing to pay a reasonable price, in advance and with shipment at my expenses, to procure it.
Oh, and please, don't tell me that a Vektor CP1 "Battlestar Galactica prop" is on sale on E-Bay. I know. But for the equivalent of the price they are asking for a non-working rubber prop (499,95 US$), I can buy a REAL Vektor CP1 and a box of ammunition (thing that I am -NOT- going to do anyway until I have got a Caracal on my hands). I am looking for a replica to add to my Airsoft collection, not a paperweight prop.

THNX for anything you may do!
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack