Another "cool" .338 LM rifle:
The "Bad News" .338 lapua Mag, made by the company “Only Long Range”
Accuracy, Power, Light Weight Make the Noreen Bad News .338 Lapua ULR the Ultimate Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle.
- Piston-driven semi-automatic action
- Effective to 1500 yards
- Accurate, powerful .338 Lapua round
- Modest recoil
- Weighs just 13 pounds
- Receiver is machined from a billet of 6061 T6 aluminum
- MIL spec or adjustable trigger
- 26” barrel (1 in 10” twist)
- Full-Length picatinny rail on receiver 5 or 10 round magazine
accepts 300 gr bullets
- Custom muzzle brake
This “Bad News” .338 lapua Mag, made by the company “Only Long Range,” is a piston-driven semi-automatic rifle based on the AR platform.
Shown here with a Schmidt & Bender 4-16×50 PMII scope and Long Range Accuracy bipod, this weapon system delivers the performance
of a powerful and proven long-range cartridge while operating with the numerous advantages of the venerable AR platform.