View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007

Default Well..... glad to see you!

I've been wondering how you've been doing. Long time no hear from!
I have no idea what that is.I've only hauled around PRC-77's and PRC-25's
and thats been a dam long time ago.I saw a Manuel at Universal Radio all about US Military Radios I almost picked it up.It was accually written in basic English rather than Milspeak.Kind pricey though.I'm picking up a Yaesu VX-170 once they gett'em in stock. We had a vehicale slid off the side of a hill in the Zaleski state forest while hunting wild boar the guy could'nt get no cell reception.and had to walk 6 miles into town.Good thing no one was hurt.They could have froze to death before anyone found'em.So its kinda renewed my interest in Ham Radio Still have my license so I might as well take advantage of it.
I hope things are going well with your efforts. Its seems our president is doing everything in his power bring about failure! best of luck to you Darla
try to post more often I for one miss your insite on things!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."