View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: So, how's your wallet feeling today?

I agree with you. What's even more amazing is this. I just read the other day that 8 million, yes you read it right. 8 million Americans are on an anti terror watch list. Meaning that if you are a suspected terrorist you no longer have rights should the government wish to prosecute. Meaning, the Feds kick in your door, take your guns, burn your home, and lock you up forever.

Seems to me they are planning a massive sweep to get rid of undesireables as you "red fellows" (sorry) call them.

A major shit storm is coming. My problem is that I may be in Egypt when it happens and I worry about my wife and mother. The cost of fuel could easily be solved in this country but it won't. The government taxes the hell out of fuel and does not permit the building of new refineries. This keeps the costs up, and keeps us at their mercy.

My country is doomed, I've accepted it. When my Army contract is up in 2012, my wife and I, and our first born child are leaving to New Zealand. I won't raise my children under fascism.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008