This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 04-12-2011

Default TJ say it isn't so

I heard a ugly rumor your now driving a Prius say it isn't so.
It can't be true
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-12-2011
Administrator

Default It isn't so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Shooter
I heard a ugly rumor your now driving a Prius say it isn't so.
It can't be true

Stay away from the ugly rumors, you never know what you will hear next. My wife drives a Prius not me. I have driven it exactly once to the dealer for service and wore a full face mask so no one would know it was me. She loves the damned thing and she gets whatever she wants. When mommas happy everyone is happy.
Old 04-12-2011

Default Re: TJ say it isn't so

Ok that makes more sense,I did'nt figure you felt the sudden urge to save the rainforest or stockpile algore carbon credits.
It makes sense to keep the momma happy that way she won't bitch about any firearms purchase's. Glad to hear your not huggin trees and shit.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-14-2011
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Question May I ask you...

...what's your goddarn problem with hybrids? Make you save $$$ (or , depends from where you live).
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 04-17-2011

Default Re: TJ say it isn't so

I like hybrids. You can run on battery and do that Batman Begins thing where he drives the batmobile around without anyone noticing.
Old 04-21-2011

Default Re: May I ask you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
...what's your goddarn problem with hybrids? Make you save $$$ (or €€€, depends from where you live).
If you'll acually buy a hybrid thinking that you will in some way save the earth
next thing you know you'll be packing a rodent in your rectum or Voting Obama in 2012.
Old 04-22-2011

Smile Forgot to mention...

If I was American, I actually WOULD vote Obama in 2012!
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack