This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 10-03-2007

Default Its offical I'm no longer a convicted felon

Well here's the story 23 years ago when I was 19 years old
I made as my teenagers do, a Small CO2 cartridge type bomb for personal amusement. Mainly because I did'nt have a M-80 handy to make a long story short I ended up busted for Possession of a destructive device.a Wabler witch means it can be a felony or a misdomenor in the state of California
I got the misdomenor end of the deal 750 dollar fine and 2 years probation.before my probation ended I moved to virgina and transfered my probation to the state of virgina
I completed that with no problems I entered the National guard were I served for 6 years I bought hundreds of guns
passed many Nic's checks never a problem.I bought 3 silencers one machinegun and one short barreled shotgun
went through all the federal requirements and passed FBI background checks.I have a Ohio CCW passed everything until suddenly last summer I went to buy a swiss K-31 rifle and got denied I appealed this thinking someone with my same name was a dirtbag.Turns out the state of virgina listed me as a convicted felon.After a year long legal battle.I've finally got my gun rights back.Talk about a nightmare I hope you never need to go through this!!
Feels good to be free again!
Alan Gura is one great lawyer same guy who defeated the DC Gun Ban!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-21-2007
Administrator

Default Re: Its offical I'm no longer a convicted felon

Now you need to buy one of my new ultra quiet 30 cal cans. I have one on a 700 BDR .308 and all you can hear is a quiet thud as it sends a subsonic round down range. Regular round still has sonic crack but you don't need any hearing protection shooting with this baby. Felt recoil is almost non existant. Specifically designed for the M14 but works just as well on a M1A. Will also have one for the M1A Socom series.

Was shooting one of the prototypes today. Some other yahoos that were there didn't believe the rifle was a .308. It sounded like a BB gun except for the bullet hitting the target. I let them shoot it and they could not believe the lack of recoil etc.. I took the can off and fired one round so they could hear the difference and they almost fell over. I'll post a video with sound when I get around to it.
Old 10-21-2007

Default Still waiting on my retainer refund

My lawyer is waiting for some finalized order from the damm court before he kicks me my refund.Once I get that I'll take that M4-2000 off your hands.
I'm really more of a 5.56 mm Queer, the price of that 308 these days is enough to gag a maggot off a shit wagon. I've never been into the M1A's
allways been more into FAL's or AR-10's
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."