This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 05-21-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Wink Interesting utter about...

...the true "necessity" of replacing the M16/M4 weapon system with the FN SCAR (Mk-16/Mk-17). See it HERE. Despite the fact that I actually -AM- a upporter of innovation in the field of firearms, and thus I support the shifting from a 40-years-old system and a more modern technological product, I have to say, Dave Crane knows his stuff and can support his reasons.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 05-21-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Interesting utter about...

I think the M - 16/ M - 4 is the most worthless piece of shit I've ever laid my hands on. I havn't had the displeasure of firing one in combat. But in training, wehter it was an A2,A4, or an M4 they have always failed me no matter how new or old, dirty or clean. Worthless garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
...the true "necessity" of replacing the M16/M4 weapon system with the FN SCAR (Mk-16/Mk-17). See it HERE. Despite the fact that I actually -AM- a upporter of innovation in the field of firearms, and thus I support the shifting from a 40-years-old system and a more modern technological product, I have to say, Dave Crane knows his stuff and can support his reasons.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 05-22-2009

Default Re: Interesting utter about...

I hope they do too. we could really use a resurgance in surplus barrels, uppers
etc.Never had my M16 or AR let me down in or out of service.you will get a jam every now and then Its the same with every weapon I'm even had jams with AK's even one's I did'nt take a dump in
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."