This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 01-18-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Sorry Uzi, one last jab

Tyler, our small corner of the internet is only the most respected firearms community in the virtual world. We've been featured in almost every magazine that happens to be gun or military related. We even had the guys from Mythbusters coming to us for advice years back. Too bad you weren't cool enough to be a functioning part of the community.

Goodbye Sir. May you find peace in life.

P.S. We've been playing you as well. You've been entertaining, but as with all toys they get old.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 01-18-2007
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
If my opinon offends don't read it. It's a little thing call the constitution, might want to check it out.

This board is private property. The constitution gives you the right to speak your mind in the public square, not someones living room. The owner of this board and his agents have the right to restict who comes here and what they say for any reason, or no reason at all.

Quote:
Nothing like post pictures of mutilated bodies to bring good cheer to the tavern.

If the images offend, don't come to this board.

Quote:
Funny, you must be looking in the mirror, most of my post are links, remember? Links to articles from respected new organizations.

And when was the last time you posted something about firearms (the general comradeship of this board)? Or when was the last time you took part in one of the games, such as the google-earth quiz game? When was the last time you posted a joke or story of humor that did not involve your political views?

Almost all the members of this board, including myself, do those things often.

You, on the other hand, post solely for the purpose of your political agenda.

I don't think you can even grasp that there are other reasons for posting things.

Quote:
If you use those rules to decide who get banned (and are consistant, which would be a new thing for you) you will have a very much smaller board

Not likely. Pretty much everyone here (TJ, DY, DS, PT, Caesar, JCoyote, Roger, myself, et al) post at least something not related to political fights here. Have you ever even looked at the firearms section? It's quite active.

And you came close. You actually didn't lace this thread with your political dogma. However it was not constructive nor of value. Farewell comrade.
Old 01-18-2007

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Amen Uzi

I want to take a moment and reflect how absolutely patient you have been with that guy. I'm not saying this to kiss ass, you know me, I don't do that. You have been a model admin in this whole ordeal. Giving him chance after chance to behave. I came here in the early days of 2000 in search of info on military weapons and to be part of a community of like minded people. In my nearly seven years here I have never witnessed such a disruptive, pathetic example of trolling. And you handled it like a gentleman and a true diplomat. Let's all get back to normal and make this place what it used to be.

Old 01-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
Tyler, our small corner of the internet is only the most respected firearms community in the virtual world. We've been featured in almost every magazine that happens to be gun or military related. We even had the guys from Mythbusters coming to us for advice years back. Too bad you weren't cool enough to be a functioning part of the community.

YEP!

Amen and Hallelujah, brother.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 01-19-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I want to take a moment and reflect how absolutely patient you have been with that guy. I'm not saying this to kiss ass, you know me, I don't do that. You have been a model admin in this whole ordeal. Giving him chance after chance to behave. I came here in the early days of 2000 in search of info on military weapons and to be part of a community of like minded people. In my nearly seven years here I have never witnessed such a disruptive, pathetic example of trolling. And you handled it like a gentleman and a true diplomat. Let's all get back to normal and make this place what it used to be.

Let's just find out where he lives and beat the shit out of him. I've been incredibly violent this week already, why stop now.
________
EXTREME VAPORIZER

Last edited by Ferret da Bone : 08-11-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2007

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret da Bone
Let's just find out where he lives and beat the shit out of him. I've been incredibly violent this week already, why stop now.

I proposed geting drunk and shooting at him. But I think that's illegal.

Old 01-20-2007

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

Meh. I propose we drop him in the middle of any strict sha'ria country, and watch him talk his way out. Let him demonstrate his prodigious diplomatic theory.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.