This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

  #1  
Old 01-21-2011
Mk23 Mk23 is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 320
Default SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

Starring me, and PT. Here you go.

http://altac6.blip.tv
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-26-2011
TJ's Avatar
TJ TJ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson Arizona
Posts: 564
Default Re: SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk23
Starring me, and PT. Here you go.

http://altac6.blip.tv

We have a couple of the RONI coming that PT was playing with. You didn't get a shot of the Laser Shot booth. I bought one of those too.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2011
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default Re: SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ
We have a couple of the RONI coming that PT was playing with. You didn't get a shot of the Laser Shot booth. I bought one of those too.

It was not the RONI, it was the KPOS.

If you have RONIs coming, how much would you do me for one? Here in Italy is going for like 400, way too much expensive!
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-26-2011
TJ's Avatar
TJ TJ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson Arizona
Posts: 564
Default Re: SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
It was not the RONI, it was the KPOS.

If you have RONIs coming, how much would you do me for one? Here in Italy is going for like 400, way too much expensive!

Cost is $300 merican. Probably could not ship it to you though do to ITAR regs but you could certainly buy one here and take it home with you or have some long haired guy send you one.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-26-2011
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default Re: SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

The RONI is covered by ITAR regulations? We are not talking about armament material here, it is basically a piece of plastic worthless without a pistol inside... The reason why I am asking you is that here in Italy it is sold as a free-purchase item, and by law it couldn't, if it was subject to ITAR. You would require some kins of license.
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2011
TJ's Avatar
TJ TJ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson Arizona
Posts: 564
Default Re: SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
The RONI is covered by ITAR regulations? We are not talking about armament material here, it is basically a piece of plastic worthless without a pistol inside... The reason why I am asking you is that here in Italy it is sold as a free-purchase item, and by law it couldn't, if it was subject to ITAR. You would require some kins of license.

It would be covered because it's firearms related. scopes and other optics, stocks, hell I think even slings could fall under that. It applies basically to dealers. I think an individual could send it to you without any problem because like you say it's just a hunk of plastic.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-08-2011
REMOV REMOV is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Krakow, Poland
Posts: 259
Default Re: SHOT show V-logs and stuff. The future location of a webshow also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk23
Starring me, and PT. Here you go.

http://altac6.blip.tv
Nice and funny
__________________
REMOV

War is a game played with a smile; if you can`t smile, grin.
If you can`t grin, keep out of the way until you can. [Winston Churchill]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SecurityArms.com 1995 - 2009