This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 11-28-2007

Default Problem is UZI4U

You know damn well it won't be anything like that..we will lower ourselve's to Mexico's standards,we've been doing it Gradually for along time anyway.Rest assured we....will be the one's getting pounded by the donkey dong!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-28-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Why the gun is civilization (Great Read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
I don't really think that there will ever be -any- North American Union. And if it will, then it'll probably be nothing more than an enlarged NAFTA, something only economical, not political. Mexico is way too corrupt to be allowed entrance, and the British Commonwealth will never surrender Canada to the American rebels...

http://www.spp.gov/

There will be a North American Union. The NAFTA highways are already being bult and the new currency "The Amero" is already being minted. Bu Bye independance and civil liberty. Hello big brother.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 11-28-2007

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

"By now many Texans have heard about the proposed 'NAFTA Superhighway,' which is also referred to as the trans-Texas corridor," he said in a statement. "What you may not know is the extent to which plans for such a superhighway are moving forward without congressional oversight or media attention."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52684

Old 11-29-2007

"Once again, decisions that affect millions of Americans are not being made by those Americans themselves, or even by their elected representatives in Congress," says Paul. "Instead, a handful of elites use their government connections to bypass national legislatures and ignore our Constitution which expressly grants Congress the sole authority to regulate international trade."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52684

As much as I do hate conspiracy theories. This isn't just a theory.

Old 11-30-2007

Default And its not going to change either

No matter who wins the election..Sorry state of affairs..
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-30-2007

Angry And just when you thought that things can't go worse...

...HERE IT COMES the shit of the day.

Sure, if she wins the elections, she will claim how she has been "personally touched by this dramatic episode of madness" to tighten gun laws... you bet they will all soo busy and taken by this Clinton Standoff affair, with no casualties involved, to forget that THIS has been a much bigger tragedy, with no firearms used but which led to the death of two children.

This world sucks.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 12-01-2007

Everytime I turn on the news I realise what a sad and pitifull world we live in. I don't know what could bring someone to murder their own children.

Old 12-03-2007
Super Moderator

The fact that millions of people can be duped by such an obvious political ploy actually bothers me more than one nutcase going batshit...

Insane... I can grasp...

Stupid... Escapes me. I understand it, I just can't grasp how.