alternates like an electrocardiogram

you got it NPS Guy

../ct
... .. -. -.-
Old 08-03-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger
Remember Zidane and Materrazi, violence is not good for only insults...

Yup, ROGER that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeTee
The discussion goes from shit to flowers.

Loosely translated, an old song from the Italian singer Fabrizio De Andre says "Nothing grows up from diamonds, shit can make grow up flowers".
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 08-03-2006

Default I call bullshit

Zinedine Zidane called- he wants his lame-ass excuse back.

PT, your "apology" is so obviously a mere segue for you to blame ME for you having threatened me with violence- a threat which you have said still stands.

Your whole rambling attack on me says that I am responsible for your reprehensible behavior. You start out by repeating the lie that you have only "criticized" Israel when what you do is slander and demonize Israel. You have yet to condemn the Arabs. Then you proceed to falsely ascribe all kinds of nonsense to me that I have never said, such as my desire to "exterminate" anyone. Oddly enough, you have mentioned twice recently your desire to systematically execute people who are your ideological opponents. Remember, please, that my people would be content to live in peace with their neighbors. There is no mandate for unending war against non-believers in Judaism. Unfortunately for the rest of the world- particularly Israel- the opposite must be said of Muslims. They neither believe in nor desire peace, so stop trying to project Muslim nonsense onto Jews, Israel and myself. You only continue to embarrass yourself, and offend others in the process.

Your "Bacon extorted me into it!" crap sounds to my ears exactly like "The Jooooos MADE me bomb that nightclub in Bali with their oppression!". In other words, patent denial of the most basic adult responsibility for one's own behavior- a skill you seem to share with the Muslims.

Most importantly, I have never brushed off any of your slanderous remarks regarding Israel by falsely invoking the cover of anti-Semitism. I have always refuted them in your own terms with factual argument- something else you have studiously avoided doing in return. If pointing out Muslims' behavior and history- and referring to their holy texts in the process- is "hating", then you can consider me on the same team as Oriana Fallaci, Bat Ye'or, and all the other so-called "Islamophobes".

So take your shine box somplace else, and polish someone else's nutsack. No sale here.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 08-05-2006

Lightbulb He He He

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Loosely translated, an old song from the Italian singer Fabrizio De Andre says "Nothing grows up from diamonds, shit can make grow up flowers".

So, next time you meet a "ragazza", give her a full box of horse shit (the best brand) and tell her that is good to grow up flowers.
If she doesn't kick your bells nor punch your face, then marry her.

../ct
... .. -. -.-
Old 08-05-2006

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Red face You know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Zinedine Zidane called- he wants his lame-ass excuse back.

PT, your "apology" is so obviously a mere segue for you to blame ME for you having threatened me with violence- a threat which you have said still stands.

Your whole rambling attack on me says that I am responsible for your reprehensible behavior. You start out by repeating the lie that you have only "criticized" Israel when what you do is slander and demonize Israel. You have yet to condemn the Arabs. Then you proceed to falsely ascribe all kinds of nonsense to me that I have never said, such as my desire to "exterminate" anyone. Oddly enough, you have mentioned twice recently your desire to systematically execute people who are your ideological opponents. Remember, please, that my people would be content to live in peace with their neighbors. There is no mandate for unending war against non-believers in Judaism. Unfortunately for the rest of the world- particularly Israel- the opposite must be said of Muslims. They neither believe in nor desire peace, so stop trying to project Muslim nonsense onto Jews, Israel and myself. You only continue to embarrass yourself, and offend others in the process.

Your "Bacon extorted me into it!" crap sounds to my ears exactly like "The Jooooos MADE me bomb that nightclub in Bali with their oppression!". In other words, patent denial of the most basic adult responsibility for one's own behavior- a skill you seem to share with the Muslims.

Most importantly, I have never brushed off any of your slanderous remarks regarding Israel by falsely invoking the cover of anti-Semitism. I have always refuted them in your own terms with factual argument- something else you have studiously avoided doing in return. If pointing out Muslims' behavior and history- and referring to their holy texts in the process- is "hating", then you can consider me on the same team as Oriana Fallaci, Bat Ye'or, and all the other so-called "Islamophobes".

So take your shine box somplace else, and polish someone else's nutsack. No sale here.

Maybe you and I didn't get along too well at first. Yet, I find myself agreeing with just about everything you've said. I apologize if I've been a dick to you.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 08-05-2006

Default Never a problem, Dude!

We're on the same team.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.