This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 04-30-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Unhappy ...and, on a side note...

Have you noticed what happens since a pair of days when you try to connect to David Crane's Defense Review?
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 04-30-2007
Administrator

Default Re: ...and, on a side note...

On another side note:
Where in hell are those pictures you've been promising to send?
Old 04-30-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Re: ...and, on a side note...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ
On another side note:
Where in hell are those pictures you've been promising to send?

Humm, well, let's see... where do you think that around 10 Gigabytes (yes, you read well, 10 Gigabytes) of pictures from two gun shows can be when them must be selected, all re-named, some of them re-sized, gathered in different files according to their theme, and some lines written to explain? Well get off the internet and get it done, enough with the excuses. I've been adding new photos to the archives. I'm doing all the ones submitted here as trivia photos first.

I am working on it. Jesus, just give me some times, okay? You have until the end of the week.
Besides, I could simply send you everything even tomorrow, just put everything on a Data-DVD and send it all "as it is" but then it would be up to YOU to select which picture do you want, then E-Mail me and tell me "I decided to put on-line the picture named ''xxx'' from the file ''xxx''...", and then I'd send you the legenda, still by E-Mail... but it'd be
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Last edited by TJ : 04-30-2007 at 06:16 PM.