This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 08-06-2007

Default Re: Bad news for Bravo 5 !

I have been working on the Bravo 5 for more than 20 years.The circumstances in which I have been working are very poor.The mehanism has been developed from life situations,from what has really happened,and until now I have tried more than 20 brands of pistols and revolvers and fired more than 5000 cartridges.I made personal research among the police officers,security workers,body guards and women.
I would like you to chek Bravo 5 in person since all who have tried it are absolutely thrilled.
The name "perfect hand gun" is the only possible and is related to the mechanism not the looks.
Imagine Winchester system which instead of a lever does it through the trigger!Can it be done better than this?
I am personally against plastic material in the hand fire weapons but the mechanism Bravo 5 can be made out of plastic too.
To me as a constructor function of the mechanism is more important than the looks of it.Someone's life may depend on it.
Suppressor is meant to be used only with the special forces and this is the proof that mechanism is not a revolver but a pistol!
Regards,
Zoran
Old 08-06-2007

Default Re: Bad news for Bravo 5 !

Main problem with your system is that it circumvents one of the basic security rules regarding guns use : you only put your finger on the trigger when you intend to shoot (ie destroy something). In every other case, your finger has nothing to do on the trigger (unless of course you intend to do some dry shooting or want to decock the hammer and no decocking lever is present).

So, having to pull it for something else than shooting is really a poor idea. I mean, people are taught guns handling in a certain way and just for yours, they should learn another way ?

Pretty confusing and -above all- prone to accidents...

Last edited by Joel : 08-06-2007 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-07-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel
Main problem with your system is that it circumvents one of the basic security rules regarding guns use : you only put your finger on the trigger when you intend to shoot (ie destroy something). In every other case, your finger has nothing to do on the trigger (unless of course you intend to do some dry shooting or want to decock the hammer and no decocking lever is present).

So, having to pull it for something else than shooting is really a poor idea. I mean, people are taught guns handling in a certain way and just for yours, they should learn another way ?

Pretty confusing and -above all- prone to accidents...

That's EXACTLY what I have been trying to explain to Mr. Zoran for MONTHS. It's sad that he seems to don't understand...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack