This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

  #1  
Old 11-08-2007
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ll_a8a_1194510781
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2007
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

And of course, all the stuff he's doing to subvert democracy is just fine with empty-headed liars like PT- because he hates America too.

Let Musharraff do it, and it's another sign of how morally bankrupt America is.

Life must be so easy when you've just decided to be an asshole.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2007
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

These same "open minded, freedom loving" socialists who claim to have all the answers, will accept the new world order with open arms. It's much easier to surrender than fight for a cause.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2007
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

No comments from the socialist club I see.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-10-2007
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

Well, of course they're not saying anything...

Then they'd have to address foreign investment fleeing Venezuela etc.

Same reason our domestic 5th Column spins the plummeting casualties in Iraq as further proof of the failure of the recent surge.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2007
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
No comments from the socialist club I see.

Maybe because talking politics with you, not to mention with Bacon "Head Up The Ass" Guy, is like giving headbutts to a wall, there's no point in it. You'll never see much far away from the Event Horizon of the tip of your nose, and you'll never EVER understand how could it happen that your beloved "American Way" is simply not good for much of the rest of the world.
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2007
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

It goes the same for you. Any and I mean ANY event involving Americans is spun to make us the bad guys. Yet when one of your commie brothers is murdering college students, all I hear is crickets chirping. When Muslims are murdering children, somehow it's our fault because we're on their soil. When a Palestinian blows up a bus full of Jewish Civilians, it's their fault because the Palestinians are opressed.

I know you hate me PT. I stand for everything that you despise. I'm a former communist who saw the light. I'm an infantryman in the armed forces of a nation you hate. My wife is a Jew. I'll gladly die for my convictions. It's a death I welcome with open arms. As much as you claim to be open minded, you're not. You and I are the same breed, just different ends of the spectrum.

You have as much prejudice and bias in your heart as I do. Admit it and move on. I was just like you when I was in my 20s.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2007
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Maybe because talking politics with you, not to mention with Bacon "Head Up The Ass" Guy, is like giving headbutts to a wall, there's no point in it. You'll never see much far away from the Event Horizon of the tip of your nose, and you'll never EVER understand how could it happen that your beloved "American Way" is simply not good for much of the rest of the world.

And as far as "Our American Way" I say fuck the rest of the world. Fuck every third world shithole we have given food and aid to. Let them live in their little utopias with their rag ass dictators. I say seal our borders, stop buying shit goods from China, stop buying oil from the Saudis and bring our troops HOME! We've been fighting everyone elses battles and cleaning up messes for well over a century now. Yet Europeans have not had to pick up a weapon since WW2.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2007
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default Re: Wonderfull to see how well Venezuela is thriving with Chavez in power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
It goes the same for you. Any and I mean ANY event involving Americans is spun to make us the bad guys. Yet when one of your commie brothers is murdering college students, all I hear is crickets chirping. When Muslims are murdering children, somehow it's our fault because we're on their soil. When a Palestinian blows up a bus full of Jewish Civilians, it's their fault because the Palestinians are oppressed.

Fixed it for you

Not that you're completely right, BTW. Let's say, 50/50

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I know you hate me PT.


No, I don't. That's what YOU think. Again, it's a typical American way of thinking, but this time, not in the bad sense of the word: Americans are pragmatists. Sometimes even too much. "Political counterposition" and "Hate" are not the same thing. Them look like such for whoever wants to see the world only under the "Black or White" point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I stand for everything that you despise.


Again, I wouldn't say so. You support many things that I criticize. That's more correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I'm a former communist who saw the light.


I don't really think so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I'm an infantryman in the armed forces of a nation you hate.


Again, I do not HATE America, I criticize certain faces, and actions, of America. I simply feel I can't shut up when a Country that claims to be the "Light of the Free World" or something like that does something that's in complete contradiction with such principles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
My wife is a Jew.


And then?

Oooh, I see. I criticize Israel, so I must be a hateful anti-semite. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I'll gladly die for my convictions. It's a death I welcome with open arms.




Glad to hear such from you. It's nice and patriotic. I still say that you would be dying for some ideas that I think to be wrong, but I can't really go much farer than that. Believe me when I tell you that we could stand together, for some of your ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
As much as you claim to be open minded, you're not.


It depends from the points of view. You are not open-minded under my point of view. But, hey, the world is beautiful because of the little differences, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
You and I are the same breed, just different ends of the spectrum.

bzzzt... Does Not Compute. Clarify. ...bzzzt

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
You have as much prejudice and bias in your heart as I do. Admit it and move on.


It would be nice to meet for a confrontation of our "prejudices".

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I was just like you when I was in my 20s.


Sorry, but I can't really believe this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
And as far as "Our American Way" I say fuck the rest of the world.


Isn't that what your Country is boldly saying since a few years from now? Bacon "Head-Up-The-Ass" Guy is the flagweaver of this kind of think-tank.

Do you see? This is what I call "criticizing".

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
Fuck every third world shithole we have given food and aid to. Let them live in their little utopias with their rag ass dictators.


Again, that's something that your Country does since a while. A MUCH while. "Aiding" Countries when it's comfy to do such to "protect interests" or to get that particular Country on your side for one reason or another. As for their rag-ass dictators, you have often supported them. Like Pinochet, Videla, et al.

And again, that's what I call "criticizing". With not one single word of hate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I say seal our borders, stop buying shit goods from China, stop buying oil from the Saudis and bring our troops HOME!


Hey, don't we agree? Wish we all could do that! Unfortunately there's always somebody higher than ours, those who take the decisions (those who'll send infantrymen like you to death for their own interests), who simply have too much to gain in having your (and my) Country's troops deployed overseas and your (and my) Country's economy bound on oil and other shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
We've been fighting everyone elses battles and cleaning up messes for well over a century now.


Another thing I disagree upon. America hasn't fought one single battle after World War 2 if it wasn't for its own interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
Yet Europeans have not had to pick up a weapon since WW2.


And considering what Europe has passed through since the beginning of times and up to World War 2, I hope we won't have to pick up a weapon for the next millennium at least!

Do you really think that a Country's (or People's) value counts upon the times it has braced arms for this or that battle? Man, you really are a Spartan!
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2007
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Wink Let's make a pact.

If we meet at the SHOT Show, we'll stick on firearms. Okay?

Sure, if I -DO- really get it to the SHOT Show. I've been writing enough on this board to be on the "No-Enter List" of basically every single US Governmental agency from the FBI to the USPS.
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SecurityArms.com 1995 - 2009