This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 04-16-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Exclamation P.T. will be back soon

just met him in the EXA2007.

As per his kind request, he says hello and tells that probably wednesday he'll be on this board again.

../ct
... .. -. -.-
Old 04-18-2007

Red face Here I am, guys. I am back.

A bit disappointed of the EXA (it offers no novelties on the gun market in comparaison with, to say, SHOT SHOW or IWA), but highly satisfied of the great relationships I have established with some VERY eminent people in the Italian gun world. DIANA ARMI, which used to be the worst gun magazine until 2 years ago, is now definitely climbing the ladder up the 2nd position in the overall number of 4 gun magazines in Italy, and this is demonstrated by the huge numbers of companies which asked to establish co-operation and advertisement agreements with us.

Did I mentioned that I have met CeeTee?

And, did I mentioned that I have tried the Beretta RX-4 "Storm"? Shoots good, but if you are a little bit short-sighted like I am, you definitely -WILL- need an optical sight, cause the front sight tends to "disappear" if shooting indoors with no light (like I did).

As for the campus shooting, whose news struck us at the end of the 3rd day (of a quite "quiet" edition of the EXA, not plagued by the stupid anti-gun and pacifist protests... appearently they understood that, if they want to reach the noble goal of world peace, they can turn to much more important targets than a stupid hunting shotguns expo)... well, I can't even speak. I just tell you that we (the DIANA ARMI journalists) are preparing some write-ups in defense of the gun world, that is due (at least that's the smell in the air) to get under heavy attack soon. Don't get illuded: they will start with YOU, in America. So YOU are the first line of defense.

Cordially,
PT.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 04-19-2007

Wink Re: P.T. will be back soon

Welcome home Pierangelo but now we want NEWS with PICTURES please...
Old 04-19-2007

Default Re: P.T. will be back soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger
Welcome home Pierangelo but now we want NEWS with PICTURES please...

Them will be coming to TJ in electronic format (CD or DVD), it will be up to him to set them up. In the following days I will be a tad bit busy. We are starting some form of mediatic "Pre-emptive Counterattack" to defend -OUR- world (you know what I am talking about) from the bad, bad Anti-Gun offensive that we see coming. Lots of falsities have been written in the past days about the EXA, the gun owners, the gun rights, etcetera. We are engaging ourselves in an all-out defensive battle.

I really have to go, now.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 04-21-2007
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Them will be coming to TJ in electronic format (CD or DVD), it will be up to him to set them up. In the following days I will be a tad bit busy. We are starting some form of mediatic "Pre-emptive Counterattack" to defend -OUR- world (you know what I am talking about) from the bad, bad Anti-Gun offensive that we see coming. Lots of falsities have been written in the past days about the EXA, the gun owners, the gun rights, etcetera. We are engaging ourselves in an all-out defensive battle.

I really have to go, now.

Good luck plugging the gap in the dyke with your finger.

We're not having an easy time of it over here either... Although it must be worse for you guys.
Old 04-22-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZI4U
Good luck plugging the gap in the dyke with your finger.

Thanks. It's an hard job, but I am not alone in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZI4U
We're not having an easy time of it over here either... Although it must be worse for you guys.

As for now, no attack has been directed, or even menaced, to gun owners and gun ownership: no law proposal, etc.; never happened in 35 years, actually. But, but, after a massacre like that, you can't just sit down and wait for the shit to rain. Not to mention that lots of falsities have been written about the EXA expo by "certain" press, calling it something like a place where you can come out from with a shopping cart full of machineguns...