This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 05-03-2006
Administrator

Default I see our economy took a giant hit on Monday

After a day of protests from criminal immigrants staying off their illegal jobs and spending the day protesting, the economy almost collapsed.

Oh wait..........that was the goal but it didn't happen. In fact, in our town a few miles from the Mexican border no one even noticed. Apparently the border patrol took the day off too since they didn't seem to be rounding anyone up even though they were screaming and waving flags in large groups all over the country. How hard can it be? They should have been out in force rounding up the criminal invaders and shipping them back to where they came from.

It's interesting that they chose the Marxist Mayday to hold their "Protest".

Last edited by TJ : 05-03-2006 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-03-2006
Super Moderator

Oh yeah, I almost starved to death on monday, my car ran out of gas, my dog ran away from home and my AK jammed.

Or none of that happened, and I didn't as much as notice.

And I live in Texas, with a very high population of illegals.
Old 05-03-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Most of them, likely, still went to work. "You go to that protest, Manuel, and I can get another Jose who doesn't care about it to replace you within two hours."
Old 05-03-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default And it's no coincidence...

That our friends the Communists were behind all of this...do you think a bunch of illegals lying low trying not to get deported could have organized themselves to such an extent that they would be carrying identical posters in different locations?

NO.

The marches were ordered by CAIR, and A.N.S.W.E.R.- both notoriously anti-American organizations.

CAIR has dropped legal objections to being described publicly as a terrorist front-group. CAIR was founded as a front group for HAMAS, and it's founder, Nihad Awad, is on record stating that her supports HAMAS- and not the trash-collection part of their platform but the mother-and-child machine-gunning part of their platform.

A.N.S.W.E.R. is an offshoot of the World Worker's Party, which is the remains of a Soviet-funded group, and has since allied with DPRK. It is also a subsidiary of International Action Center, which is run by Ramsey "Ramzi" Clarke, the notoriously anti-American former attorney general who has aided Slobodan Milosevic, and offerred aid to Saddam Hussein.

The presence of the Aztlanistas and Reconquistadores shouldn't come as a surprise to any of us. They're not after "rights"- they are after the dropping of border defense, and the de facto destruction of America.

Remember, class- Commies Always Kill.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.

Last edited by Bacon Guy : 05-03-2006 at 07:48 PM.