Cool predictions???

old news

ADAM SMITH - "Wealth of Nations"

he is the ONE to predict it all
a book to be read
... .. -. -.-
Old 01-06-2007

Default re

"A large shift in United States military tactics and weapons starts. Many old programs are axed, many new programs start. A heavy empasis on effenciency becomes the modus operandi for new weapons projects"
Your right. Most of this has already happened. I got here as the tactics books were being completly rewriten. We did'nt even know how to train, or what to train for. And once we did, we had to experiment on what was tacticlly the most effective approach on the simplest things like room clearing.
Also seening an M-16 instead of an M-4 is a rare sight for me. Just another sign of the types of battle we are molding for.

Predictions....................................... .................................................. ......
Hillary Clinton will run for president, but will have trouble finding a side kick willing to swallow his pride and run with her.

"The United States continues to balkanize into city-states, as it has been doing for a few decades, and will keep doing for many to come." this i truly beleive will happen.

Two Rappers will go to prison for rap, rape, or murder.........

We will see increases in news articles about so called facts of gobal warming. And at least one major bill will be introduced through congress/debated-on with sick restrictions and even sicker ride alongs..........

I still will refuse to use the speell check botton..........

The city of New Orleans will sue the makers of MREs for causing obesity among the Katrina refugees....................

Four to five states will ban trans fats at all fast food restaurants, yet obesity will continue to climb.............

I will do something stupid on purpose to get fired from my 1st sargeants driver position............

I will get arrested at least once for assault or public intoxication but later acquitted............

AVTI, makers of Video Games stock will rise...........

A law suit having something to do with the suddam execution video, and not feeling safe while surfing the net will be filed and will make world wide news............

Tyler will not get laid.............

Tyler will have used 356 different alternet identities to insult him self on the net before his babysitter finds out and molests him. Then Tyler will claim to have been laid.............

This site will be spamed by a new troll who is almost openly a faggot, believes in Christ, and likes Italian firearms.................

An attack on the US will be foiled. And maybe a small attack involing a pipebomb and a kid will happen in New York.
________
CAMS LIVE

Last edited by Ferret da Bone : 08-11-2011 at 10:00 PM.