This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 05-04-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Italian Commies Live Up To Stalin and Mao's legacies

Check out this little bit of work by Italian commies... Killing their own in order to defeat America and capitalism. Anything at all to further the Great Lie?, except, of course, admitting that our lives are secondary to their utopian fantasies.

Death to every last one of you, you reprehensible pieces of shit. May you each die a thousand deaths- each more prolonged and excruciating than the last.

I swear, they are like little children playing with a knife- they won't leave it alone until you smack their little hand and take it away.

When will Europe grow up???

Anyone? Bueler?

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 05-05-2006

Question

Why to be provocative on this Forum ? :mad:
Old 05-05-2006

Thumbs up Never mind, Roger.

He's trying to lure me to answer. Not to mention the fact that he seems to know Jack and Shit about European communists and social-democrats not knowing that Jack left the town long ago...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 05-05-2006
Administrator

Default Here's a suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
He's trying to lure me to answer. Not to mention the fact that he seems to know Jack and Shit about European communists and social-democrats not knowing that Jack left the town long ago...

Why not just stay out of this part and keep your blood pressure down?

Instead of responding here work on some write ups on something firearms related. Send them to me and I'll make you famous.
Old 05-05-2006

Default My dear friend, if I still can call you that...

...THAT is what I was actually going to do.

This idiot doesn't knows who I am, since how much I am around here, and how much I did for this place, AND how much THIS PLACE and everybody around did for me.

I admit that I got caught in some hot political discussions in the past forum, with many other members. Fact is that I have my STRONG beliefs, and that politics CAN actually poison my liver. Nonetheless, all differences on the political point of view has always been set apart soon, as we all people more or less manage to get along. I had never seen such an un-dialogative person before... and those that I saw around here in the past, have all been commonly spanked. You all know that.

I am now starting a career as a gunwriter. Without this place, I would have probably not gained the knowledges that allowed me to. I owe too much to this Website to walk away just for the sake of some ignorant troll (even if I actually, seriously considered the option).

Live in peace, BACON GUY, if you ever can. If you need help, I can handle some of THESE to help you...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 05-05-2006

Default heh

Dude,

This "idiot" doesn't care who you think you are. Your contributions to a message board don't buy you any deference in an argument with me.

Those must have been some days- and some sooper stoopid opponents- if you "spanked" anyone. You have not "spanked" me by any means, and if I needed help, it most certainly wouldn't be from a communist. There's an old saying- Lie with dogs, wake with fleas.

What would have been nice would be to have seen you at least be righteously indignant- you could have said something along the lines of "Those people were traitors and should be shot, and as a communist I denounce them", but you didn't even muster the faintest flicker of outrage, or an iota of scorn towards them. Hmm...I wonder why...

All in defense of the Great Lie.?

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 05-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
"Those people were traitors and should be shot, and as a communist I denounce them"

I would have said it, it what is written in that website was ever true.

Know what you talk about first, please. The newspaper "L'OPINIONE" is tied to a political movement called "MOVIMENTO SOCIALE - FIAMMA TRICOLORE"... an offspring of the Italian Fascist Party, which still declares its political roots and beliefs.

NOTHING of what was written by "L'OPINIONE" has a ground in the truth. The entire containts of it has been thoroughly belied by the investigators that are on the inquiry following the attack to the Italian troops. Several left-wing (yes, Communist) movements have since declared that they will sue the newspaper if they won't rectify.

PLEASE, Bacon. I didn't waged war on you. I am holding out the olive branch to you, praying you to VERIFY what you say BEFORE you say it.

You know NOTHING of the Italian political situation. It is NOT like the American one, with two parties and two different points of view. Here in Italy, there are about 50 between parties and simple political movements, and most of the times they disagree each others even if them are coalized. It's NOT a situation to be effectively analysed if one doesn't "lives" it. I do. Let ME be the expert of Italian policy here.

Old 05-06-2006

Default heh

Commie,

You're a joke.

You attack the sources without attacking the information itself, as though being of a different political party means one has no claim to the truth. Nevermind the irony of a commie's scorn for his brother, the fascist. You don't offer one contradictory source or even a single snippet of information to back up your claim of this news having been "belied".

As far as I'm concerned, your "intelligence" outfits (the ones responsible for the Niger Yellowcake Forgeries) can publicly disavow it, or it's true. The story also happens to appear in the Washington Times, so it apparently met some standard of reliability.

So we will apparently be spared any further moralizing about the "wrong" war being waged by the United States-- after all, you don't live here, and are thus disqualified from having an opinion. Do I follow your logic correctly?

I think you know where to put that olive branch, Giuseppe.

Old 05-06-2006

Not to get too involved in this, but...

1. It's a blog linking to a site in a language that you apparently can't read and verify on your own.

2. The only relevant info I could find from the Washington Times says that Iranian agents, acting with radical Shi'ites, were responsible. If Italian communist groups were behind it, one would think that a right-leaning, anti-communist paper such as the Times (owned by the Moonies, by the way - look 'em up) would gladly make note of that.

3. If L'Opinione is linked to fascists, then what makes them any more credible? Fascists have just as great a need for outrageous propaganda as communists, perhaps greater since they aren't as politically popular. Using fascists to prove your agenda, whatever it may be, is weak. I mean, fascists. Seriously. May as well use the writing of neo-Nazis and white supremacists, while you're at it.

4. Running the Italian through a translator (not the most accurate or legible results), I can't find anything beyond the usual fascist condemnation of "the left". Certainly nothing about a specific conspiracy. Stating that leftist policies hurt and kill troops is not the same as proof of leftists being directly involved in a plot to get Italian troops killed.

5. This thread was meant to intentionally provoke PT. Personally, I find it to be poor behavior to have posted this, but that's just my "opinione".
Old 05-06-2006

Default Opine as you wish

Catch your breath, Kthulhu...

I wasn't defending them as fascists, or even using them as a source- if you go back and read, you'll see that I took exception to the commie's blanket dismissal of L'Opinione as "having links" to fascists, thus rendering it unusable, and pointed out that to dismiss the source rather than the information-- which has still not been done, by the way-- is inadequate. That and the absurdity of a commie looking down on a fascist.

Again, when some refutation is offered-- on the part of the Italian government-- I'll beleive that. It may all turn out to be a fabrication on the part of L'Opinione, so I suppose we'll have to see.

As for the communists' support for our enemies, one need only admit to one's self the reality that they collect money for the "resistance", and chant slogans echoing (evil, murderous bastard) Che Guevara's call for "10, 100, 1000 Vietnams" to happen in Nassiriya.