This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

  #11  
Old 05-06-2006
Kthulhu's Avatar
Kthulhu Kthulhu is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 203
Default

Why should the Italian government refute a communist conspiracy to cause the deaths of Italian soldiers, though, when there is nothing to prove that there was one?

This link might be the refutation you seek, although not in the fashion you desire. Specifically:

Quote:
The newspaper la Repubblica yesterday quoted officials of the Military Intelligence and Security Service, known by its Italian acronym SISMI, saying the attack was organized by Iranian agents, who were first spotted in the province in early April.
The SISMI sources were quoted as saying the Iranians met with radical Shi'ite leaders to plot that attack and another roadside bomb that exploded near three Carabinieri paramilitary police armored vehicles close to a bridge over the Euphrates River on April 22.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-07-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default Um.....

Does that address the alleged communication between Italian commies and Iranian and Iraqi shi'ite elements?

No.

It goes without saying that our own government is regularly put in the position of having to deny all kinds of IslamoNazi/Commie-cum-progressive nonsense allegations...why should not governments opposed to the war in Iraq be put on the same spot?

As far as I give a rat's ass for the sake of argument, I'll hold you guys to the same de facto standard you would hold us to- deny it with hard and fast proof, or it's fair game for publication in New Yorker etc. as unchallenged fact.

IOW, get serious.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-07-2006
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default

Man, I -AM- attacking the information itself. You might not like it, but there is NOTHING true in what "L'Opinione" reports. THIS has been confirmed by the officials and judges investigating the attacks to the Italian soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq; the only "Italian assistance" the terrorists have had is from other "Arab" citizens who went to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq after a period spent in Italy, in which they learned Italian (this was reported by several Italian citizens taken hostage in Iraq and subsequently liberated). Italian left-wing movements are against the war, but none of these has the capabilities, not the WILL to sabotage the Italian missions by causing the death of the Italian soldiers. They would not because they are against VIOLENCE UNDER ALL FORMS. And anyway it would be useless since THE ITALIAN PARTICIPATION TO THE WAR IN IRAQ WILL BE ENDED AS FAR AS 12/31/2006, with 50% of the troops to be whitdrawn before September and the rest gradually. After 1/1/2007 the only Italian personnel on Iraq will be about 100 "Carabinieri" (Military Police) to escort the Italian CIVILIAN VOLOUNTEERS that will be sent in Humanitarian mission.

No other means of informations exception made for "L'Opinione" has reported these "Commies helping terrorists" statements; but of course you will not listen at me, since you -DESPERATELY NEED- to have the Communists as enemies. My G-D, where are you from, straight outta the McCarthism Age and lived since in an atomic bunker?

"L'Opinione" will never report neo-fascist links; they are smart enough since our Constitution clearly states that "The reconstruction of the Fascist Party, under all forms, is strictly forbidden". This is why the neo-fascist movements do NOT constitute themselves into political Parties (it would be illegal) and keep to exist as "opinion movements", supporting here and there the "legal" extremest right-wing parties.

Another interesting fact about "L'Opinione" is that his Editor-In-Charge and most of his senior journalists and columnists have been trialed, and sometimes even found guilty, for activities of support to the neo-fascist terrorism back in the 1970s/1980s. But obviously you like Fascists more than Communists, so I am talking to a wall.

BAH, CHE TE LO DICO A FARE! I am closing this thread, man. Who wants to understand, let him so. Otherwise...
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack


Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 05-07-2006 at 12:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-07-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default heh

I can only assume- like all communists- that you lie through your teeth.

If these allegations have been so thoroughly disproven, why haven't you cited one single source?

I have to assume- again- that you are lying. As you lie when you say Italian commies are against violence...they're quite in favor of violence directed towards coalition soldiers, aren't they? "10, 100, 1000 Nassiriyas!", eh comrade?

Or perhaps they speak in metaphors?

You're full of shit, commie. Totally full of shit.

As an aside, I had to laugh over the "McCarthy era/fallout shelter" remark. Here in the real world, communism is bad. You know why we think that? It has to do with the 180 million people who have died for your utopian fantasies since the late 19th century, and now because of the alliance between commies and Islamists. We don't imgine these things- they are quite real and verifiable. All you have to do is go to one of your street rallies, and you'll see them hand in hand. Their names are side by side on lists of organizers and sponsors. They share office space. They manifestly hate Israel, and they manifestly blame the US for the existance of Israel. The only reason you ridiculous Euro-types have had the luxury to continue your navel-gazing love affair with totalitarianism is because the US kept you safe from the real totalitarians breathing down your necks for a half-century. You like the sugary version of communism the Soviets sold you, but the rest of are wiser.

That's why we hate you, and why we know we have to be vigilant against you slimebags when you attempt to legitimize yourselves as "anti-war" groups, or "anti-Zionist" groups. The truth is that you aren't anti-war, you're just anti-American-- so save the bullshit about liking America, and having American friends...you'd put a bullet in the backs of our heads if you had the chance to bring about your glorious commutopia.

Remember, Class- Commies Always Kill. And you can add today's lesson, "Commies Always Lie".
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.

Last edited by Bacon Guy : 05-07-2006 at 01:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-07-2006
Kthulhu's Avatar
Kthulhu Kthulhu is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Does that address the alleged communication between Italian commies and Iranian and Iraqi shi'ite elements?

But where's the damn proof of that? Your main link only repeats hearsay from a possible neo-fascist mouthpiece, and when I run the neo-fascist text through a translator, I don't see anything explicit (that I can make out through the less than stellar results) about what you're claiming.

In other words, even a questionable source doesn't seem to support what you're saying. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
IOW, get serious.

So...where's that vaunted Washington Times story about this? Because, if this thread were anything more than a mud-slinging fest on your part, I'm sure you would have gladly linked everyone to it.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-07-2006
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Thumbs down Bahhh...

Good to see so much has changed since I've been gone. Yeah PT is a commie, but he is also a friend. A quite good one at that. Get over it bacon guy.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-07-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default ???

Kthulhu,

Are you retarded?

The link is out there...GIYS.

ZZZzzzzz...

Besides...I posted the links and started the thread-- let PT or anyone else disprove it. As I have said again and again, if you'll kindly point me to some Italian governmental agency or spokesperson offering a denial, I'll reconsider my opinion. Until then-- as apparently you are unable-- you're pissing into the wind.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.

Last edited by Bacon Guy : 05-07-2006 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-07-2006
UZI4U's Avatar
UZI4U UZI4U is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Antonio, Texas.
Posts: 890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
Good to see so much has changed since I've been gone. Yeah PT is a commie, but he is also a friend. A quite good one at that. Get over it bacon guy.

I'll second that, this debate isn't accomplishing anything.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-07-2006
Kthulhu's Avatar
Kthulhu Kthulhu is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Kthulhu,

Are you retarded?

The link is out there...GIYS.

ZZZzzzzz...

Burden of proof is on you. You stated it was in the Washington Times. If the link is out there, kindly post it. Unless you are too retarded to do so.

You make claims, you back them up. Otherwise, you're talking bullshit.

Post the relevant sections of that L'Opinione page. The one where they cite their sources and all that would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Besides...I posted the links and started the thread-- let PT or anyone else disprove it. As I have said again and again, if you'll kindly point me to some Italian governmental agency or spokesperson offering a denial, I'll reconsider my opinion.

Have you posted any proof that a conspiracy occured? Outside of a link to a blog with an obvious axe to grind, that links to another suspect site, you have very little. Certainly nothing concrete.

Your harped-upon "10, 100, 1000" quote doesn't count. Thoughts do not mean action. And the actions of a loony micro-minority of the Italian political scence do not support your claims, either.

And you don't consider the Washington Times link to be a refutation by an Italian government agency? I mean, it is only the Italian military intelligence agency, right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Until then-- as apparently you are unable-- you're pissing into the wind.

Strange, pissing in the wind implies someone is expelling something useless and creating a mess. Sounds like you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SecurityArms.com 1995 - 2009