This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 01-05-2007

Default A new Democratic Direction for America

The Democrats have promised - "A New Direction For America"

The stock market is at a new all-time high and America's 401K's are back. new direction from there means, what?

Unemployment is at 25 year lows. A new direction from there means, what?

Oil prices are plummeting. A new direction from there means, what? Taxes are at 20 year lows. A new direction from there means, what?

Federal tax revenues are at all-time highs. A new direction from there means, what?

The Federal deficit is down almost 50%, just as predicted over last year. A new direction from there means. what?

Home valuations are up 200% over the past 3.5 years. A new direction from there means, what?

Inflation is in check, hovering at 20 year lows. A new direction from there means, what?

Not a single terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11/01. A new direction from there means, what?

Osama bin Laden is living under a rock in a dark cave, having not surfaced in years, if he's alive at all, while 95% of Al Queda's top dogs are either dead or in custody, cooperating with US Intel. A new direction from there means, what?

Several major terrorist attacks already thwarted by US and British Intel, including the recent planned attack involving 10 Jumbo Jets being exploded in mid-air over major US cities in order to celebrate the anniversary of the 9/11/01 attacks. A new direction from there means, what?

Just as President Bush foretold us on a number of occasions, Iraq was to be

made "ground zero" for the war on terrorism -- and just as President Bush

said they would, terrorist cells from all over the region are arriving from the shadows of their hiding places and flooding into Iraq in order to get their faces blown off by US Marines rather than boarding planes and heading to the United States to wage war on us here. A new direction from there means, what?

Now let me see, do I have this right? I can expect:

The economy to go South

Illegals to go North

Taxes to go Up

Employment to go Down

Terrorism to come In

Tax breaks to go Out

Social Security to go Away

Health Care to go the same way gas prices have gone

But, not to worry:

I can gain comfort by knowing that Nancy P, Hillary C, John K, Teddy K, Howard D, Harry R and Obama have worked hard to create a comprehensive National Security Plan, Health Care Plan, Immigration Reform Plan, Gay Rights Plan, Same Sex Marriage Plan, Abortion On Demand Plan, Tolerance of Everyone and Everything Plan, How to Return all Troops to the U.S. in The Next Six Months Plan, A Get Tough Plan, adapted from the French Plan by the same name and a How Everyone Can Become as Wealthy as We Are Plan.

I forgot the No More Katrina Storm Plan.

Now I know why I feel good after the elections. I am going to be able to sleep so much better at nights knowing these dedicated politicians are thinking of me and my welfare.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-06-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Holy shit.

Hashem Yishmor these morons should continue to exist.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 01-06-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Agreed

I like their exit strategy for Iraq. Sending more troops in the area of 40,000 is a great "exit strategy". I wish Tyler could see this so I could rub his face in it.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 01-16-2007
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who are patriots and those who want to send 20,000 more troops to thier pointless deaths.

Whoops, banned again.

I love how people like you call yourselves the only "true" patriots while at the same time standing against the Second Amendment.