This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 01-16-2007
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
Yea, banning me for stating facts was really neat. Very Tony Snowish.

I banned you for violating a temporary edict from the forum elders. Both the edict and the banning would have expired in a few days.

Then it was you who made a new username to try and get around that ban. That's when you turned a simple edict issue into violating the boards rules. I could have (and still can) perma-banned you for that. The only reason I haven't is because it's still fun to watch you make an idiot of yourself and poke you with sticks.

At this point, you are a helot on this board. You have violated the rules, and as a result your posting rights are forfeit. As far as I care the rest of the mods can ban you whenever they want, for whatever reason, or no reason at all.

If you hadn't decided to start breaking rules, this wouldn't be the case.
Old 01-16-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Wrong again

We banned you because all you do is whine like a little schoolgirl with a sore vagina. That's a FACT.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 01-16-2007

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default And furthermore genius...

You didn't "get around" anything. We temp banned you for one week moron. But like a retarded kid who can't stop beating his head on the wall, here you are again.

Old 01-16-2007
Super Moderator

Armorer banned you because you disgraced a fun and well honored tradition of this board. A tradition you were not invited to take part in. It was not what you said but where you said it.

You are our guest here, helot. If you cannot abide by the manners of the civilized world, you won't be our guest any longer.

We keep you around both for entertainment and education at the moment, in the long tradition of parading drunken helots before the peers and ephebes as an example of the value of the laws of civilization.

Last edited by UZI4U : 01-16-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-17-2007

Default Excuse me pee pee toucher

Quote:
We are talking about two entirely different bannings, pay attention moron.

They all tend to flow together in your constant stream of below grade school level, temer tantrum stupidity.

Old 01-17-2007
Super Moderator

Quote:
Good I'm glad my efforts are not wasted, I hope you are learning some things and have become able to come to grips with your flawed thinking and mistakes, unlike W.

So the quartz crystal says to the diamond.

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, when you perma-ban me, I will continue to get entertainment from reading your guys' pathetic racist bigoted reguratation of Fox News

One has to wonder why you think we care?

And as for "Fox News", sorry, I don't watch any news. Last time I turned a TV on was two weeks ago. I find reading and engaging my brain much more satisfing than sitting in front of the helot-box and being spoon fed what to think and how to feel.

Quote:
and you will eliminate one more source that could open your mind to the majority of humanity's views.

Truth is truth, even if no one believes it, and falsehood is falsehood, even if everyone believes it.

Quote:
And if you use the word helot one more time, I'm gonna take away your word of the day calender.

Must you tempt the krypteia so, with your disrepect of the peers?
Old 01-17-2007

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, when you perma-ban me, I will continue to get entertainment from reading your guys' pathetic racist bigoted reguratation of Fox News and you will eliminate one more source that could open your mind to the majority of humanity's views.

When you were gone racism and bigotry dropped to unmeasurable levels. YOU are the largest user of racist language this board has ever seen. And you can't play it off as some singular incident to prove a point either, your do so compulsively, when there is no point to be made by it. Which is a very strong indicator of projection. Sure, you probably talk nice in public most of the time I bet... but woe be to anyone of a different race who marries your daughter...

As far as "most of humanity's views" I've traveled the world (and not as an "American") and get around in political circles. Trust me, you aren't even within spitting distance of most of humanity's views.

Oh, and as far as regurgitation goes, name someone on this board, who 90%+ of the threads he starts are nothing more than a link and maybe a sentence or fragment? Do I have to explain what I mean when I say projection?

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.

Last edited by JCoyote : 01-17-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-18-2007

Default Lol

Tyler...you may want to check yours and look up the word bigot. You may also want to take a deep breath, put down the marijuana and realise that, even the liberals here hate your guts.

Old 01-18-2007

Default It's true man

Quote:
I do actually kind of feel sorry for you guys because you are missing out on one of the greatest forms of entertainment...satire. You can wiki that if it's not coming up on your word a day calender. Want a link?...oh wait, that's right you guys don't know how to click on links.

Oh my god, you guys hate me?? Have I been going about this all wrong?! Endless entertainment...

We probably hate you even more than you hate yourself. And by the way, no form of entertainment involving racial slurs is satire, nor is it entertainment. You're a bigot, deny it all you want. You are a worthless fucking bigot, and you've proven it again and again. Why don't you head over to a white power website, or hang with some of your Muslim pals. Then again, I'm sure you're probably too stupid even for those people.

Old 01-18-2007
Super Moderator

Quote:
Might want to check your word of the day calender for the work hypocrite.

As I have already mentioned, you are a helot on this board. "Anyone" refers to the peers and equals, not to the livestock.

The new-years predictions thread has a long history of political truce. While its contents are political, no debate takes place. Each member respects the others and merely posts his opinions. No political baiting is allowed.

You, on the other hand, made two posts that were nothing but bait, attempting to turn the thread into a political fight. The first post was close enough to being actual predictions (barely) that it was ignored. The second one, however, was pure bait and nothing else. That is a disgrace to that long honored tradition and as a result was removed.

I don't think you are capable of understanding what normal conversation is. People merely trying to shoot the breeze and bring good cheer to the tavern, both to those who agree with them and those that do not. To you, the religious zealot, worshipping the gods of American liberalism, every person who disagrees with you is a heretic, every word spoken that is not of your own religious tone is blasphemy.

That is why you cannot take part in or, I think, even grasp what normal conversation and human camaraderie are. Every sentence to you is a battlefield, every word a sword, every idea an army, all to be used to slay the infidels wherever you find them.

Religious zealots lack civilization.

And that is why you aren't welcome here, and, I suspect, anywhere else not populated with like-minded zealots.

You may be a fan of satire, but irony is much richer entertainment. And nothing can surpass the grand irony of the fact that you, a person who claims to reject religion, are yourself a religious zealot, bound to the worship of your gods, intolerant of any other beliefs, and complete with your own anti-christ.

Now, I have wasted too much time explaining the philosophy of a helot, and I do not intend to allow more to be wasted. If the next item you post is not something politically neutral, constructive and of value to this board, you will be permabanned.