This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 10-12-2009

Default Re: Well girls my time has come

It is weird now that he is back. He has tons of footage of stuff they were doing. Sounds like the most annoying part is that the kids throw rocks at you and the adults want to sit around and never get to the point. you have some crazy war stories, brother.
Old 10-13-2009

I heard some pretty good storys one known as the "piss bottle Lottery" It seems GI's have been known to toss bottles of Gatoraid to Iraqi kids.When your riding in a Armored vehicale you don't allways get piss breaks so those wide mouth Gatoraid Bottles come in mighty handy. These tend to be ejected along with the full bottles of the real thing. Might explain why some kids Give the Finger..They must have been the winners of the Piss Bottle Lottery
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-14-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMonkey27
It is weird now that he is back. He has tons of footage of stuff they were doing. Sounds like the most annoying part is that the kids throw rocks at you and the adults want to sit around and never get to the point. you have some crazy war stories, brother.

Yeah it's weird for me to be home too. Not much has changed here on the homfront other than being a dad. But I definately feel the post deployment depression. Going from wearing full battle rattle, carrying an M 4, and driving a Humvee to changeing diapers and being a stay at home dad is weird.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 10-15-2009

You have a gift in that child... He or she will give you more purpose in life than you think, ask any parent that gives a sh't about the future of that baby's well being. Teach them well and they (your children) will grow up to be better than you and me (as they will learn) to appreciate what (we) have learned. "Don't let children be cruel, they will grow up to be ASSHOLES." Then the fun begins! Take care, D Yankee (The Zionist)