This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 06-29-2007
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Arrow Bush impeachment...

DANIELE LUTTAZZI, an Italian comedian, dedicated on political satire and expert of Italian and international politics, in its last book has included a totally non-satirical chapter in which he lists a decalogue of accuses for which George W. Bush might go under impeachment.

Let's see if you like them. I do and I hope the PREZ will soon get in front of a court.

#1 - Initiating a war of aggression against a nation that posed no immediate threat to the U.S. - a war that has needlessly killed over 3000 Americans and maimed and damaged over 20'000 more, while killing between 50-100'000 Iraqi men, women and children.
#2 - Lying and organizing a conspiracy to trick the American people and the U.S. Congress into approving an unnecessary and illegal war.
#3 - Approving and encouraging, in violation of U.S. and International law, the use of torture, kidnapping and rendering of Prisoners of War captured in Iraq and Afghanistan and in the course of the so-called "War on Terror".
#4 - Illegally stripping the Right of Citizenship and the protections of the Constitution from U.S. citizens, denying them the fundamental right to have their cases heard in a court, to hear the charges against them, to be judged in a public Court by a jury of their peers, and to have access to legal counsel.
#5 - Authorizing the spying on U.S. citizens and their communications by the National Security Agency and other U.S. Police and Intelligence agencies, in violation of the 1st and 4th Amendments and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
#6 - Obstructing investigation into and covering up knowledge of the deliberate exposing of the identity of an U.S. Central Intellingence Agency undercover operative.
#7 - Obstructing the investigation into the 9/11/2001 attacks and lying to investigators from the Congress and bipartisan 9/11 Commission - actions that come perilously close to Treason.
#8 - Violating the due process and other Constitutional rights of thousands of Citizens and legal residents by rounding them up and disappearing or deporting them without hearings.
#9 - Abuse of power, undermining of the Constitution and violating the Presidential Oath of Office by deliberately refusing to administer over 750 Acts duly passed into law by the Congress - actions which if left unchallenged would make the Congress a vestigial body, and the President a dictator.
#10 - Criminal negligence in failing to provide U.S. troops with adequate armour before sending them into a war of choice, criminal negligence in going to war against a weak, Third World nation without any planning for Post-War occupation and reconstruction.

P.S.: To all Americans, contact your Representants and ask them to support H.R. 333 for the Impeachment of Richard Bruce Cheney!
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 06-29-2007 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-29-2007

Default Bush sucks

But Cheney,, hell I like that guy, he shoot lawyers and shit.I could swore I saw these little bastards carrying breifcase's.maybe just my imagination again!

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-30-2007

You know, I -DID- expected such an answer from you...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 07-04-2007
Administrator

Default Re: Bush impeachment...

Hmmmm I read 1 through 10 and saw that most if not all were not even accurate if not outright distortions.
Old 07-05-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ
Hmmmm I read 1 through 10 and saw that most if not all were not even accurate if not outright distortions.

I also -DID- expected such answer from you.

Old 07-18-2007

That's right bitches...

I'm back.

Hey, PT- you blithering assclown...

Why don't you mind your own shop?

You clearly have not the SLIGHTEST clue as to what constitutes the grounds for impeachment, so stop parroting the stupid shit you see on lefty websites, and SHUT THE FUCK UP already.

Get a clue. You have no idea of our system- and you bitch about non-Eye-talians having no idea about Eye-taly's or the EUrinal's system...but you have the balls to even dare comment on something so important as impeachment...

PT, fuck you. Go die.

Just in case you forgot, fuck you, and fuck Italy.

Dumb piece of shit.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.

Last edited by Bacon Guy : 07-18-2007 at 04:31 AM.
Old 07-18-2007

Thumbs up Look, look, who's back!

Glad to see you here again, guy. Though you're still on my ignore list... and all I needed to remind why was to push the "View post" button on the upper right of the obscured window.

I hope you understand you are talking with a qualified gunwriter, here, and that I have no need to spend my time trying to fight back your racist slurrs. I will be removing you from my Ignore List when you'll be saying something smart. About guns, for example.

Welcome back anyway.

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 07-18-2007 at 06:29 AM.
Old 07-18-2007

PT,

Please point out where, Mr. 'Qualified Gunwriter'- ANYWHERE- I have referred to anyone's race, let alone in a disparaging manner.

Why don't you ever try to engage on the points people make? I assume- like most pathetic, undereducated lefties- you are incapable, and that's why you can't help but try to shut your opponent down by playing the (in this case, imaginary, since 'Eyetralian' isn't a race) race card.

You'll never change, you loser.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.