This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 01-18-2008
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Exclamation Securityarms.com roll call: SHOT Show 2008.

Okay, then: I have received official confirmation, I will be there, February 2 to 5, LV Convention Center.

Who else is going to be there? We could at least meet in person and have a drink or two. I mean, there -MUST- be a place to drink something in Las Vegas...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 01-18-2008
Administrator

Default Re: Securityarms.com roll call: SHOT Show 2008.

I'll be there along with a bunch of other riff raff and rabble from here. Don't know that I want to meet you unless you're be there with some hot Italian babes. We's found in the past the the big Italian booths always had the best looking wimmins. Let me know where you can be found and I'll see if your're worthy after observing you from afar. I might wear a securityarms shirt if I can find a flack vest to go under it.
Old 01-19-2008

I'll be there.
Old 01-22-2008
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk23
I'll be there.

Well I guess PT will only have to bring two hot italian babes for us then not includign his own. Or maybe he's bringing his Italian stallian who knows. Nothing wrong with a small intimate party.
Old 01-22-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ
Well I guess PT will only have to bring two hot italian babes for us then not includign his own. Or maybe he's bringing his Italian stallian who knows. Nothing wrong with a small intimate party.

I'm afraid I'll have to find the chicks there instead. It'as a business trip, so nothing paid by the magazine other than the travel only for me (and for the other journalists of the magazine) and other than the strict necessary for the stay, the chow, and the work.

But, hey, there -MUST- be some chicks in Vegas...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 01-23-2008

What, No imported Italian babes? You'll be lucky if we even walk in your general direction...
Old 01-28-2008

Date, time and booth number? I'll be there.
Old 01-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk23
Date, time and booth number? I'll be there.

Pretty difficult to tell by now... should we have Internet access right there, we could arrange a meeting during day 2 or 3, so to speak. I'll arrive on February 1st, and I still haven't been briefed about the Show in general, so I don't have a clue about its exact mapping. I couldn't arrange a rendezvous right now.

Old 01-29-2008

Ok, I will be there. I will arrive at January 31st. Just in case my mobile is +48 M0GWGPPJG (I used the first letters at the phone keyboard). Just send a SMS where are you - I hope locals use them and are available in the US

War is a game played with a smile; if you can`t smile, grin.
If you can`t grin, keep out of the way until you can. [Winston Churchill]

Last edited by REMOV : 01-30-2008 at 04:01 AM.
Old 01-29-2008

Exclamation Holy...

Thanks for the number, REMOV, I have taken it, but please now REMOVE it from here, as soon as possible!!! Believe me, you don't want to leave your cellphone number in a publicly accessible BBS!!!

I still can not give you mine, as I won't be using my own mobile phone there at the Show, but rather another one that we (my family) keep purposely for traveling abroad. Most of our mobile telephone accounts are "prepaid" (you pay anticipately for how much you want to talk/send SMS/etc., and when the credit is over, you have to "charge" it again with more money), and my personal cellphone account is one fo them, rather this one is paid monthly with a normal bill.

I agree, though, that the best way to get in contact each others while we're at the Show is to put up our mobile numbers in a post in the Private area, or exchange them through private messages, and then get in touch via SMS once we're there.