This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 06-21-2008

Default The path of the rightous man

The Path of the Righteous Man Is Beset on All Sides by Theinequities of the Selfish vermin and the Tyranny of Evil Trash digging bastards."

Hence he came to a justifable end this mourning when the ever alert Houndee the wonder dog started going off at 5:00 am I let him out to get the greasy bastard cornered I ran back to the night stand to retrieve the USP.I get back out the door (naked of course) and I hear all hell breaking loose. I ran to the backyard to hear the Birdfeeder Raider scurrying up a pine tree Houndee the wonder dog trying his damndest to climb the tree after it. I hit the light on the USP and I can't see him anywere.Skeeters are really tearing into my ass cheeks about now.Finally I see his eyeballs light up Pop 1 45 gold dot slammed into his eyeball,he came crashing to the ground with a nice thud
were he received another 11 rounds just for good measure. A lovely way to start the day!

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 06-23-2008
Administrator

Default Re: The path of the rightous man

How shocking!
Where did you get that piece of hardware in front of the trigger guard. Looks strangely familier. Probably stole it off a shelf somewhere.