This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 08-26-2008
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Angry Okay, guys, I don't care 'bout how much you hate Obama...

...I think it's just time to stop the harshest attacks before getting too next of kin with some kind of people. Even 'cause, you know, an african-american Presidential candidate famous for his anti-gun positions getting killed by a group of white supremacists equipped with sniper rifles and body armour is not EXACTLY good for your 2nd Amendment rights...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 08-26-2008

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Okay, guys, I don't care 'bout how much you hate Obama...

What and you think we approve of this bullshit? I would never condone the murder of a fellow American, who holds a public office, by nazi idiots. I don't care how much I disagree with him. You disapoint me man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
...I think it's just time to stop the harshest attacks before getting too next of kin with some kind of people. Even 'cause, you know, an african-american Presidential candidate famous for his anti-gun positions getting killed by a group of white supremacists equipped with sniper rifles and body armour is not EXACTLY good for your 2nd Amendment rights...

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 08-26-2008

Exclamation I never said you would have endorsed it.

Just wanted to point out that in the event of an attack to Obama's person, this board and other similar Internet sites would probably be targeted by the Mass-Media as the "Meeting Points of Hate" and as the "Rooms where the attack was decided". I wouldn't be surprised of that. So I wouldn't be surprised to know that this place is kept under observation. We may need to watch what we say (okay, actually what we write) about Obama, McCain, Bush, and any other politician fuckhead around, for a while at least. This foiled plot is NOT a good sign.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 08-26-2008

Default you got a few things wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie

He's not a african american He's a Arab american as far as his "Sniper Rifle" Hahahahah, US Attorney just indicated that the two rifles picked up with the meth heads were a Remington 760 (if he mentioned the caliber, I didn't catch it) and a "sniper rifle" Ruger in 22-250.

Man, I've wanted one of those "prarie dog sniper" Rugers in 22-250 for a long time. Wonder if they'll auction it off one day?

Anyway, as convicted felons they're booked on gun, ammo, drug and armor vest possesssion charges. No charge for assassination charges as the threats were not deemed to be credible, just some meth fueled rascist rantings.

we all know how Meth will help steady your nerves for those Long Range shots

Its just more left wing media bullshit we have to put up with every day PT nothing to get excited about
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-26-2008

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Okay, guys, I don't care 'bout how much you hate Obama...

No one here condones violence. Further more, I know for a fact that this site used to be visited frequently by the "G Men" hopeing to entrap one of us into buying full auto Glocks, silencers, etc. What people fail to realise it that this board, unlike alot of the other "internet commando" stomping grounds is the home of Cops, Soldiers, Veterans, Authors (like yourself), Gunsmiths, and the list goes on and on. If Obama becomes my Commander and Chief, I will follow his order even though I disagree with his politics. However, the day I am ordered to disarm my fellow Americans, I will turn in my uniforms.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008