This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 09-15-2008
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Cool Re: Pee in the shower...

after all this, sounds better to rule USA without any president at all

do you think it would be worse?

...the Commie was right about Palin idea about abortion (but is the only big sore point) and in any case, she is just the vice

is it possible to elect Ozzy Osborne? (they previously got Ronald Reagan) and two vice presidents (ZZ Top)?

november will be

by the way, I even pee in the sink (much earlier than Kevin Costner in "Fandango")

bye boys
../ct
... .. -. -.-
Old 09-15-2008

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Pee in the shower...

I'll forgive the jab at Reagan because you obviously don't live here. He was one of the finest Presidents this nation ever had. When Reagan was in office, no one dared mess with the Second Amendment. And when terrorists fucked with us (which they seldom did) they, and the nations that supported them payed in buckets of blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeTee
after all this, sounds better to rule USA without any president at all

do you think it would be worse?

...the Commie was right about Palin idea about abortion (but is the only big sore point) and in any case, she is just the vice

is it possible to elect Ozzy Osborne? (they previously got Ronald Reagan) and two vice presidents (ZZ Top)?

november will be

by the way, I even pee in the sink (much earlier than Kevin Costner in "Fandango")

bye boys
../ct

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 09-16-2008

Cool Re: Pee in the shower...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I'll forgive the jab at Reagan because you obviously don't live here. He was one of the finest Presidents this nation ever had. When Reagan was in office, no one dared mess with the Second Amendment. And when terrorists fucked with us (which they seldom did) they, and the nations that supported them paid in buckets of blood.

I'll take the Ronald Reagan matter for good

and you're right about that I don't live in USA,
but my sister just got engaged to a good man from North Carolina -
so I'm considering the possibility of moving to USA in the nearly future -
I'm concerned about the poor choices between the parties
(either one you choose, you'll regret it)

give US hope if you can
../ct

ps.1 - don't worry about me getting american citizenship - I don't aim that - I got already two nations passports and it's enough for me - I'm free to go anywhere in the planet. What I might do is move my company over there and start paying taxes in North Carolina instead of Italy - maybe tax money will be better applied in USA (maybe...)

ps2 - did you know Brazil's official name is
"Estados Unidos do Brasil"? It means United States of Brazil (old copycat)
... .. -. -.-
Old 09-16-2008

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

"either one you choose, you'll regret it"

I know I'll regret it. If you look at the state of the economy, it's obvious that eight years of Clinton and eight years of Bush has ruined this country. The rampant deregulation of federal markets started with Clinton and continued with Bush. Now our entire nation is on the verge of economic collapse.

This government and nation s a whole has been far too greedy for too long, and now we're reaping what we have sewn.

Old 09-17-2008

Thumbs up Holy S**T, you TOTALLY GOT IT!

Quote:
The rampant deregulation of federal markets started with Clinton and continued with Bush. Now our entire nation is on the verge of economic collapse

Finally somebody in the Great Homeland of Capitalismô finds out that the so-called "Free Market" does NOT "regulates itself", after all, and that some State control (in the sense of "vigilance") is necessary to ensure the respect of the rules and the pursuit of a "good" capitalism (the one that keeps the common interest in mind).

Only, don't tell it too much around... they might mistake you for a Kommie.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 09-17-2008

See Clinton started all this shit, and his "lil buddie" Bush continued the legacy. Completely desregarding regulations that had been put into effect after the great depression to prevent it from happening again!!!!!

So here we are, bankrupt and sold out.

Thank you Clinton for doing nothing but getting blowjobs in the oval office while the future of our nation was being stolen by communist China, and thank you Bush for selling our country out from underneath us.

P.S. I used to be a neo communist PT. I woke up and realized that ALL political affiliations are pure and utter bullshit, and do nothing for the progression of my country. Actually communism has made quite a comeback with the "Obama for change movement"

Look at this link and tell me this is not Soviet influenced.

http://evilvince.com/wp-images/Barac...nge_Fairey.jpg

Old 09-22-2008

Quote:
So here we are, bankrupt and sold out.
add some natural disasters and the shop can be shut down

Quote:
Look at this link and tell me this is not Soviet influenced.

http://evilvince.com/wp-images/Barac...nge_Fairey.jpg
I've been enough times in Russia and confirm the pic - real copy of the ones still on the walls and buildings from the soviet era - it's a very significant sign.

Don't know how to get out of this - they teach us how to obbey, but theyr laws are incongruent - TV with remote control has taken our revolutionary feeling away and demolished our sense of getting together to solve a common real problem.

The end will finally come

r.i.p.

../ct
... .. -. -.-
Old 09-22-2008

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

I'd point out one thing regarding the companies going under... a few actually. Some of them pushed the legislation that allowed them to destroy themselves.

One part was changes to bankrupcy laws eliminating the removal of debt. This created false sense of "collectibility" on all debts, but just because someone can't get out of a debt doesn't make it collectable, so it doesn't make it any more solid an asset no matter how much you wish it were. Bankrupcy ona debtors part can PROTECT a credit company by forcing them to consider not regaining their money; they were foolish to push to get rid of the debt elimination.

Allowing people to short on a downturn is a stupid, stupid, STUPID idea, it's just leaving things wide open for a crash.

Reduction of shareholder control on companies. This was absurd; basically laws enacted that told owners in companies they couldn't have real control on them and handed over most control to upper managements, many of whom by that time in their careers are thinking about retirement etc. Few care about the long term stability of a corporation. Ultimately, the economy needs big corporations to be profitable and stable, in the long term.

In the end, most of this was because of changes made, in many cases pushed by the companies themselves, that they then proved they weren't mature enough to manage wisely.

As for the politics, I don't particularly like either group. If Palin was the type to not legislate on the abortion issue regardless of her personal beliefs, I would like her better, but I don't know if she's that kind of person.

Obama's silly muslim/christian/whatever issue concerns me a bit. It was not the kind of Freudian slip others would make it out to be, but I think it might be telling of something else about his character. Taken together with Wright, the "clinging to religion" snub, the "my muslim faith" thing makes me think he doesn't comprehend religious belief on a fundamental level. He doesn't see much significance in it in himself or others. When he was in church with Wright speaking he probably wasn't paying attention, instead writing notes for his memoirs or whatnot. This might mean he is a bit "belief illiterate" in a way, and that can be bad for a leader, because you will have to lead and negotiate with people who do hold strong beliefs. You need to comprehend how important something is to someone else sometimes even when you don't agree. ("Belief Blind" on the other hand is the opposite and as bad or worse, where someone holds a belief so strongly they refuse to see any validity in any others.)

What I would LOVE to see on a campaign trail, would be actual plans about how to change things. Some real mechanics. How about a presidential campaign where, as soon as conventions are over, candidates start introducing the people they intend for their cabinets? Tell us how you plan to do things, and SHOW us the team that will do it. Not strong on the economy? Show us people agreeing to be on your cabinet who are great at it. A good secretary of state could go a long way toward showing us what foreign policy could look like, etc.

In a way I think it's time people ran a team for the White House and gave a clearer view of how they intend to execute their plans.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.
Old 09-29-2008

Yeah, I piss in the shower too. I lather up the soap on the washrag, wash my face first, and my asshole last. So the next morning when I'm in the shower, I wash my face first...