This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 09-28-2008

Default Just got back from the gulf

I just did a 30 day stint in louisiana and texas,
My first gig as a "independant security contractor"
or as the liberals like to say a .. a Mercenary.
I got the call from a buddy at Cohort international
they are paying $250 a day for anyone with a military or police background.
This gig was for the most part un eventful
we were hired to provide security for entergy (the electic company for the area) Main duty was to secure the tent citys and supply depots from theft and or infiltrators
looking to pilfer water, Ice, MRE's stockpiled for the crews restoring power. We instead directed them to the areas the red cross had set up.
One nasty prostitute tried to infiltrate to get business from the tree trimmers,a off duty sheriff deputy confirmed she was a known HIV carrier this complicated matters because she had used one of the porta johns.
Im not sure if that was a number 1 or a number 2 I wasen't going to check for a sewer bass. But they locked the porta john and had it hauled away.
Interesting the way these small citys are set up.They had everything some very fine food was catered in by Hana Bros
the service the movie industry most of the time, The laundry service was second to none,we had hot showers Air conditioned sleeping quarters.
The main negitive was the existance of these damm Love bugs, the buggs were acually 2 bugs doing the nasty while flying around.A shorty trip anyplace would have millions of them encrusting your windsheild and wiper fuild won't take them off.All and all a interesting tripp that paid well..
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-29-2008
Administrator

Default Give us the real story.

Post pics of the nasty prostitute!
You did use a rubber right?
Old 09-29-2008
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Question Just a question...

You towed away two perfectly functional Porta-Johns just because an HIV+ whore used one of them? Wouldn't have been faster, easier and cheaper to sanitize them with a bucket of hot water and chlorine? The HIV virus doesn't transmits with mere skin contact, can't survive half an hour outside the human body and is killed by practically any house cleaning product, and by the mere action of the sun light, so... what a waste with people needing them.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 09-29-2008
Administrator

Default Re: Just got back from the gulf

I think the real story is that he left a couple of his steaming turds is said porta poties which essentialy rendered them unusable for any human use.
Old 09-29-2008

DS, send me an email when you get the chance.
Old 10-04-2008

Default Re: Just a question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
You towed away two perfectly functional Porta-Johns just because an HIV+ whore used one of them? Wouldn't have been faster, easier and cheaper to sanitize them with a bucket of hot water and chlorine? The HIV virus doesn't transmits with mere skin contact, can't survive half an hour outside the human body and is killed by practically any house cleaning product, and by the mere action of the sun light, so... what a waste with people needing them.

It's all just a bunch of shit anyway PT, I mean fuck, ever try to shit in a porta john in the middle of a hurricane??? trying to time the wind gust so that you not the guy inside when it gets Blown over? Then their was the poor fucker who had the misfortune of using the porta john at night after the tree trimmers had used it, he went in to take a dump without a surefire as he sat on the seat their was a unfamiliar squishy feeling on his ass cheeks, some tree trimmer had blown Diarrea all over the seat. So don't fret over the misuse of portjohns If we had had some explosives several disappeared all together.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-05-2008
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

"they are paying $250 a day for anyone with a military or police background"

I plan on picking up gigs like that when I get home from Infantryland. By the way, Fort Lewis sucks. I've been here a week and it has not stopped raining. On the bright side, I got to blow off about a thousand rounds with an M 240 Bravo the other day. The weather here actually makes me look forward to Egypt.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008