This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 10-09-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Thumbs up President Barack Obama wins Nobel Prize 2009 for peace!

The Nobel Committee said he won it for "His extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples".

Now I know that some retrograde conservative here will start bitching about how the Nobel Prize has lost any and all of its "Authoritativeness", just like they did in this very same board in 2007 when Al Gore won it.

I still can't see how such people refuses to be glad of the fact that the President of their Country has won such an important prize, which is not awarded lightly (Silvio Berlusconi would have never won it, and God pleasing, he'll never will! ).

Well, if somebody out there is still bitching, I just can frankly, cordially and friendly invite him to **** some big, fat, throbbing Kenyan-American **** and then go **** himself.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 10-09-2009

Default Re: President Barack Obama wins Nobel Prize 2009 for peace!

I guess I'm too late to nominate my choice and for "what purpose" does it matter with this award? http://www.70disco.com/startrek/tribbles.htm
Old 10-10-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Talking Tribbles? ROFL!

CRITTERS r way bet4r!

"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack