This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 10-11-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Talking President Barack Obama to end gay-enlisting policy in the US Armed Forces.

The hypocrite "Don't ask, don't tell" policy launched by Clinton is to be shelved by Obama, in favour of a full acceptance of LGBT persons into the U.S. Armed Forces.

Personally, I see no reason why such persons couldn't be allowed to enlist and fight for the Country they love.

Another victory of common sense. Change is DEFINITELY coming, may you like it or not.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 10-12-2009

Default Re: President Barack Obama to end gay-enlisting policy in the US Armed Forces.

yea thats gonna work out real well, They will be the only people in the military, everyone else is gonna get the fuck out. I can see the homo's now AK-47's verse's some guy trying to kill him buy swinging his purse. we are indeed so fucked.. Ohh wait I forgot the US military will be giving up any and all offensive operations they will proably go back to being Meals on wheels. Homo's will work just fine for that..

They Voted for change
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-12-2009

Unhappy You're a living example, my friend...

That's EXACTLY what I call "bias".
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 10-12-2009

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: You're a living example, my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
That's EXACTLY what I call "bias".

We had an openly gay Sargeant in my unit. He's in Fort Levinworth for 10 years for rapeing a young soldier. Yeah letting fags in is a fucking wonderfull idea. I'm out when my contract is up. I will not serve with dick puffers.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 10-12-2009

Default Re: You're a living example, my friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
We had an openly gay Sargeant in my unit. He's in Fort Levinworth for 10 years for rapeing a young soldier. Yeah letting fags in is a fucking wonderfull idea. I'm out when my contract is up. I will not serve with dick puffers.

exactly my intorerant brother! very few men would put up with it. barracks buttsavagery= Change I don't beleive in.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-12-2009

Default Re: President Barack Obama to end gay-enlisting policy in the US Armed Forces.

D Yankee, you joined the military? I thought you could not because of your leg? How much longer do you have to go?
Old 10-13-2009

Angry Not all homosexual persons are potential or actual sex offenders...

...much like not all Muslims are actual or potential terrorists...
...much like not all drivers are actual or potential drunk drivers and/or hit-and-runners...
...much like not all American or otherwise "western" soldiers in Afghanistan or Iraq are actual or potential torturers or killers of innocent local civilians...
...much like not all gun owners are actual or potential mass murderers...

...and I might continue for hours.

Forgot to mention that not all homosexual persons are actually effeminated.

Prejudice and lack of acceptance ("tolerance" is something of the past; we now need acceptance and integration, simple "tolerance" is not enough; personally I consider "tolerance" just one step behind INtolerance) is something hard to pass over; even racial integration is not yet complete in the "Land of the Free", that very same Country that elected an African-American president last November.

Once you get rid of all preconceptions, which are mainly religious in nature (yet another proof of how religion has way too many negative sides!) you will definitely recognize how biological sex and gender identity are not necessarily tied each other; and how, between the two, is the second one to be most important. Have a read.

So you're afraid that acceptance of homosexuality will do... what? "Turn" people? Your children, maybe? Well, a person with a formed gender identity will hardly "turn", no matter what happens. How many men or women have been sexually assaulted by other men or women in some contexts of extreme promiscuity (like, to say, in prisons), yet they have remained firmly heterosexuals?
And as far as your children are concerned, well, if you want them to develop a "healty" or "straight" gender identity, first give THIS a try: talk with them about sex, about its issues and implications, about how it's perfectly natural, explain'em the nature of their sexual instincts as soon as they start to have them, and don't screw them up scaring them with preacher-like speeches on how it's dirty, immoral and sinful.

Otherwise, just tune on the TBN, I've heard they'll be airing a 4-hour-long Benny Hinn special tonight at 7 p.m. E.T.

On a side note, DY, my friend, not to contradict you, but how did your "openly gay" Sgt. managed to avoid being booted out of the Army for violating the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy before he could rape said young soldier?
And what's wrong with your leg anyway?

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 10-13-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-13-2009

Tolerance is a virtue of a man with no convictions.
I relize europe is overflowing with Pillowbiters and Tolerance and all the nonsensicale horse shit, Might explain why we have to bail you out of major military conflicts.
Old 10-13-2009

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMonkey27
D Yankee, you joined the military? I thought you could not because of your leg? How much longer do you have to go?

Three more unfortunate years under our current administration. I just did a miserable year in a third world shithole lnown as Egypt.

Old 10-13-2009

Default Re: Not all homosexual persons are potential or actual sex offenders...

He was openly gay AFTER he got in, and no one cared because we thought he was a good leader. Well it turns out he would single out soldiers with drinking problems (the same men he was supposed to be PROTECTING) and he got one drunk and analy raped him. So there you go, I tolorated him and even trusted him, and that was the thanks we all got. I do not want to be in the same shower or barraks with a homosexual and I shouldn't have to be comfortable with it.

Am I happy he got ten years in prison? No, I'll be happy when his carcass is swinging from a tree and being eaten by vultures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
...much like not all Muslims are actual or potential terrorists...
...much like not all drivers are actual or potential drunk drivers and/or hit-and-runners...
...much like not all American or otherwise "western" soldiers in Afghanistan or Iraq are actual or potential torturers or killers of innocent local civilians...
...much like not all gun owners are actual or potential mass murderers...

...and I might continue for hours.

Forgot to mention that not all homosexual persons are actually effeminated.

Prejudice and lack of acceptance ("tolerance" is something of the past; we now need acceptance and integration, simple "tolerance" is not enough; personally I consider "tolerance" just one step behind INtolerance) is something hard to pass over; even racial integration is not yet complete in the "Land of the Free", that very same Country that elected an African-American president last November.

Once you get rid of all preconceptions, which are mainly religious in nature (yet another proof of how religion has way too many negative sides!) you will definitely recognize how biological sex and gender identity are not necessarily tied each other; and how, between the two, is the second one to be most important. Have a read.

So you're afraid that acceptance of homosexuality will do... what? "Turn" people? Your children, maybe? Well, a person with a formed gender identity will hardly "turn", no matter what happens. How many men or women have been sexually assaulted by other men or women in some contexts of extreme promiscuity (like, to say, in prisons), yet they have remained firmly heterosexuals?
And as far as your children are concerned, well, if you want them to develop a "healty" or "straight" gender identity, first give THIS a try: talk with them about sex, about its issues and implications, about how it's perfectly natural, explain'em the nature of their sexual instincts as soon as they start to have them, and don't screw them up scaring them with preacher-like speeches on how it's dirty, immoral and sinful.

Otherwise, just tune on the TBN, I've heard they'll be airing a 4-hour-long Benny Hinn special tonight at 7 p.m. E.T.

On a side note, DY, my friend, not to contradict you, but how did your "openly gay" Sgt. managed to avoid being booted out of the Army for violating the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy before he could rape said young soldier?
And what's wrong with your leg anyway?