This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 10-15-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Well, man, in that case I'd simply call him a sexual predator, rather than an Homosexual person. If he had any vulnerable female personnel under his command, I bet he'd have gone for them...

Besides, no matter when its man/man, man/woman, woman/woman, or anything else. Rape is the worst crime that a human being can conceive, worse than murder itself, ESPECIALLY when it's exercised over vulnerable individuals (children, last but not least). I think I have already expressed my opinions about what should be done to such people more than just once.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 10-15-2009

Default Re: President Barack Obama to end gay-enlisting policy in the US Armed Forces.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-15-2009

Default Re: President Barack Obama to end gay-enlisting policy in the US Armed Forces.

So, is there going to be a "swell" in enlistment? What if there is an unusual amount of these personnel being sent to Afghanistan or Iraq or New Jersey for that matter? Let them serve their country and scare the Allah out of all our foes, let us recruit companies, regiments and battalions to the CALL!

Last edited by PoHF : 10-15-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-16-2009

I just say that, as long as they are able to hold a rifle in their hands and they are willing to, their gender identity should not be a reason why they should not be put in condition to fight for their Country. Period.
Wish here in Italy we could have the same degree of tolerance, at least. Yet acts of violence against the LGBT community, especially in the city of Rome, are increasing at alarming levels, and the Italian Armed Forces keep an unofficial "Don't ask, don't tell"-like policy for enlistment.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 10-16-2009

So your volenteering to apply the feild dressing on the bleeding ass pirate?
good luck with that.. Might have HIV Might not.. you take that chance.
I'd never do it
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-01-2010

Apologies for the late post, but c'mon - this section of the forum appears to be slow, anyway .

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
We had an openly gay Sargeant in my unit. He's in Fort Levinworth for 10 years for rapeing a young soldier. Yeah letting fags in is a fucking wonderfull idea. I'm out when my contract is up. I will not serve with dick puffers.

"Don't ask, don't tell". If a soldier is gay and keep it under wraps (as thousands, and maybe more, of soldiers already do), then they're golden. Hence, you're already serving with homo "dick puffers" (also, women do that too, will you not serve with them?) in an institutional sense, and possibly even locally in your outfit/unit/whatever.

Furthermore, I'm willing to bet that for every HEINOUS AND OUTRAGEOUS! gay act of sexual assault, there are dozens more straight, serviceman against servicewoman sexual assaults to match. I doubt you think that's OK, but it's a far bigger and more actual problem than any sort of gay guy getting you or your fellow heteros drunk and engaging in anal rape.

Not a woman? I'm also willing to bet that there have been more straight male against straight male physical assaults. And I would bet that there have been more physical assaults against gay service members just for being gay than there have been gay sexual assaults against straight service members.

And, of course, I'm willing to bet that there have been plenty more egregious physical and sexual assaults against civilians (off-base in peace and during war in combat zones) by service personnel.

If you're against gay members openly serving, then you're missing the forest for the trees - the military has had plenty of rapists, thugs, brutes, and the lowest human trash in its ranks since the dawn of time. It still has them today, and it will have them in the future. Saying you don't want to serve again because "eww icky gays gonna rape me and my bros" is just laughable. At an institutional level, once again, you're already sharing company with them (mainly the ones who are serving quietly and honorably), and you're already sharing company with plenty of straight scumbags (which includes the brass who cover for the misdeeds of enlisted violators). Openly gay servicefolk aren't going to add mud to the shiny boots of the military - that mud has long been there, and is layers thick already. See what I'm getting at?

Finally, consider that most (all?) of Europe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and *Israel* (recognize that place, Mr. Zionist?) allow gays and lesbians to openly serve. Their militaries haven't gone to hell, last I checked. That puts us (the US) out of their company, and into the company of such illustrious beacon nations as Cuba, China, Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Venezuela (Hugo Chavez is still a villain, right?), among others. Pretty shameful. One might even say it's downright un-American.

Peace.
Old 01-02-2010

Smile Finally somebody who shows some common sense!

I'll pass over bashing ya for the direct attack to "Mr. Zionist" (who's not Israeli, he's an Italian-American serving in the U.S. Army, and a good folk who doesn't deserves such a gibe just for his personal/political opinions); you could spare it, srsly. His point of view on this matter is influenced by a (bad) personal experience, and just for it, I think he's entitled to his opinion more than several so-called "opinionists" who have made their mission to "enlighten" us daily through the Media.

Besides, I have to agree with you. Straight male against straight male aggressions, even sexually-oriented, are pretty spread in the military, although them mostly pass under silence. In Italy, them used to be a sadly common form of hazing (bullying of recruits by senior soldiers).

BTW, welcome back, Khtulhu, where on Earth have you been?

Old 01-02-2010

I wasn't saying it to bash him. He has "Zionist" in his username, so I'm pretty sure he is pro-Israel. I wanted to make a point that a country he has such strong support for openly allows gays to serve in its military. Actually, if Wikipedia is at all accurate, they allowed it at about the same time (1993) we enacted "don't ask, don't tell". Perhaps I didn't make my point in the nicest fashion, but I did want it to have some impact.

Where have I been? Floating around the net. I've mainly been frequenting the firearms forum on SomethingAwful. Just got curious about this place last night.
Old 01-02-2010

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

Look, my comments were out of line. You have to understand the amount of utter bullshit I went through in Egypt, and the bullshit I went through when I got home. I have gay friends, (and family) and I'm not an ignorant redneck.
I spoke out of anger because a dear friend of mine was raped by an NCO that we all trusted, and went to bat for several times. Betrayel anyone? Then I come home to be betrayed yet again, to find my marrige in ruins, old friends of 20+ years turning their backs on me and abandoneing me. And also discover my wife to have a seriously deranged stalker who was threatening me and my 1 year old son with violence. Can you feel, or even try to understand my frustration and utter contempt for the human race?

Because I've lost faith in just about everything I've ever believed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthulhu
I wasn't saying it to bash him. He has "Zionist" in his username, so I'm pretty sure he is pro-Israel. I wanted to make a point that a country he has such strong support for openly allows gays to serve in its military. Actually, if Wikipedia is at all accurate, they allowed it at about the same time (1993) we enacted "don't ask, don't tell". Perhaps I didn't make my point in the nicest fashion, but I did want it to have some impact.

Where have I been? Floating around the net. I've mainly been frequenting the firearms forum on SomethingAwful. Just got curious about this place last night.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008