This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 12-26-2009
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Angry SOOOO... more Airport security and the "War on Terror" made flights safer, right?

Because, you know, I'd say the contrary, today...

If all security procedures we poor airliner passengers have to go through to embark on a plane to the U.S. can't protect us from some dumbfuck who soaked his pants in liquid explosive before putting them on, we might as well stick the entire TSA (as well as its international counterparts) up our asses.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 01-05-2010

Default Not to worry PT

Obama will have his Technical advisor to the Commerce department
seach peoples pants and retrive any inserted Items,He's been doing it for years as a Hobby anyway..

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...epartment.html

President Obama Names Transgender Appointee to Commerce Department

January 04, 2010 8:52 AM

President Obama recently named Amanda Simpson to be a Senior Technical Advisor to the Commerce Department.

In a statement, Simpson, a member of the National Center for Transgender Equality's board of directors, said that "as one of the first transgender presidential appointees to the federal government, I hope that I will soon be one of hundreds, and that this appointment opens future opportunities for many others."

A 2004 YWCA "Woman on the Move," Simpson recently served as Deputy Director in Advanced Technology Development at Raytheon Missile Systems in Tucson, Arizona.

At Raytheon, Simpson -- a former test pilot who had worked for the company for more than a generation -- transitioned from male to female and was instrumental in convincing the military contractor to add gender identity and expression to its equal employment opportunity policy.

She later ran unsuccessfully for Congress and was a delegate for then-Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, to the Democratic National Convention in 2008.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-05-2010
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: SOOOO... more Airport security and the "War on Terror" made flights safer, right?

Fuck man. When I was flying to and from Egypt to visit my family, it was the biggest nightmare I've ever encountered. At JFK Airport, stupid fucking American cops act like they are doing you a favor by doing their jobs (and taking as long as humanly possible to do so). And on the Egyptian side, stupid fucking Egyptian cops DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS !!) Because Egyptian cops are basicaly just some dude with a 9mm, whom dossn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. I had to show them my four different i.d. cards several times and explain that I was an Egyptian citizen. That American personel had been there for over 20 years. All to know avail. They give you a stupid blank look and say ....uhhhh?

Yet I still got detained on suspicion of being an Isreali spy. Missed my flight, and was extorted for and I quote "you know....some money" until I finally snuck away and called the Embassy.

International travel has got to be the weirdest, most frustrating, tiresome experience I've ever gone through. I'll be staying right here in Ohio for a looong fucking time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Because, you know, I'd say the contrary, today...

If all security procedures we poor airliner passengers have to go through to embark on a plane to the U.S. can't protect us from some dumbfuck who soaked his pants in liquid explosive before putting them on, we might as well stick the entire TSA (as well as its international counterparts) up our asses.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 01-06-2010

Default Re: SOOOO... more Airport security and the "War on Terror" made flights safer, right?

Hell, I had to take my shoes off and stand in a corner back in the 90's, I can play the part