This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 01-05-2010

Default Embrace the Diversity

If only they had universal health care... pilfered off another forum

In case you missed my earlier post on the subject, my dumb-assed Nigerian next-door neighbor birthed two Am-Cits at home last week. Dozens of Nigerians came and went for several days as the jungle drums were beaten and the tin whistles/flutes were blown. I was about ready to call the Police so that I could get a little sleep when it finally stopped.

This morning @ 0600 I took the dog out for his walk and found two octopus-looking things on the sidewalk in front of my house. It seems that the stupid asses dumped the placentas from the blessed event into a trash bag and put in out in the regular trash last night. At some point during the night some critter came along and decided they wanted to eat said placenta, torn open the bags and chewed a bit. There were also biohazard-marked plastic bags blowing around in the parking lot. Only God know what was in those bags. I called 911 and told them to get someone out to handle the biohazard problem. Police showed up. Fire Dept showed up. Emergency Response team showed up. Neighborhood was awakened to the sound of very large deisel engines and radios. Men in Tyvek suits and SCBAs cleaned up and decontaminated the area. They were still at it when I left at 0720 hrs. They used a 55 gallon drum to contain biohazard materials and even went through the rest of the dozen or so trash bags looking for more biohazard materials. I was told by the On-scene Coordinator that my dumb-assed Nigerian neighbor will be billed for the cleanup and disposal of said biohazard. Will also be charged for the call-out because they were so incredibly stupid. On-scene Coordinator was pissed that they were so stupid but said that they have to deals with this kind of thing all the time.

Do you think they could drum up the occupants of the house next door and send those drums for remediation???
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-05-2010
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Embrace the Diversity

I'll refrain from saying anything racist, but fuck do I want to !

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008