This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 03-08-2010
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Red face Conspiracy theory!

DEFENSEREVIEW.COM reports today allegations from retired U.S. Army Lt.Gen. Jerry BoykinU.S. Army Lieutenant General William G. "Jerry" Boykin, according to whom, “The U.S. Military (and possibly the Government) has been infiltrated from within by people who want to destroy the Constitution of our nation and replace it with Sharia law.”

VIDEO.

Well... the fact that he's "retired" doesn't actually surprises me, after seeing this. It goes WAY far over any kind of political opposition to Barack Obama based on ethnical/religious provenance basis (a.k.a. racism).

Tin foil hat, anyone?
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 03-08-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-15-2010

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Re: Conspiracy theory!

Hate to say it man. He's got a point. There was a report on the news the other night where there are documented, homegrown terrorists who have been captured and openly admitted to planning terrorist attacks on the United States. Remember the London subway bombing in 05? Most of those people were English born Muslims who had lived in England most, if not all of their natural born lives. Alot of the guys being captured here are citizens who were born and raised here. And remember the shooting at Fort Hood? A Muslim officer, a fucking MAJOR who decided to kill a bunch of soldiers. It may seem like conspiracy theroy, but after a closer look, it seems alot like fact to me.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 03-15-2010

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

Also the former General in this video is a Christian and a FORMER MEMBER OF DELTA FORCE. He has my respect 100%

Two words DELTA FORCE, DELTA FUCKING FORCE man !

I can not disrespect the man.

Old 03-16-2010

Default I don't actually care if he's ex-Delta...

...he's a paranoid who's got way too far with his fantasies.

What's the big point with "home-grown American islamic terrorists"? You thought it couldn't happen because they are/were Americans? This is what happens when you push religious beliefs, ALL religious beliefs, over the point of no return. That's exactly what Boykin is doing with HIS Christian beliefs. He's not less radical/extremist than a Taliban, and this doesn't makes him better than the "enemies" he is/was supposed to fight.

As for the Fort Hood shooting, on a close and more intelligent look, you'd see that the happening had nothing to do with Jihad. It had, instead, a lot to do with religion, especially with freedom, in the so-called "Land of the Free", for everybody, especially for somebody who decided to serve his Country, to practice his religion even if it is a minoritary one, even if it is the same religion of the "enemies" he is supposed to fight (because freedom of religious belief is actually what makes you, and us in general, better than the islamofascist enemy!), without this being a reason for getting bullied and mobbed. I understand that it could happen; he was a psychiatrist, after all, and he was in close contact day after day after day with people who got back from the "Sandbox" with severe psychological stress and combat traumas, furthermore radicalized in their religious beliefs Vs. the religious beliefs of the "enemy" (another way to dishumanize the "enemy" and make him/her/it easier to fight and kill without the natural remorse that comes to a human being from killing another human being), and thus he was despised by his own patients for what he represented, for his religious beliefs, because he deeply thought that his religious beliefs could be, after all, compatible with the freedom of America. Whe he saw himself despised and drawn away by his own servicemates, he snapped. Nothing special. Nothing particular. Nothing peculiar to a particular religion or ethnicity.

But that's just my two cents, after all. Who am I to try make people reason about how these thoughts and behaviours are actually exacerbating themselves in a vicious circle that's the most dangerous thing for world safety since the Cold War?

And besides, where on Earth has everybody been for the past ten days?
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 03-16-2010

"And besides, where on Earth has everybody been for the past ten days?"

I've been here. Just havn't had anything too exciting to talk about. I'll post pictures of my new Helwan when I get done working on it.

P.S. The forums were down for a few says.