This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 06-26-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Berlusconi crashes.

The helicopter that is carrying former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, to his vacations villa in the luxurious north-eastern coast of Sardinia, crashes in the midst of nowhere in the central Sardinia countryside. Everybody is dead except him, and Berlusconi, half-wounded and shocked, slowly and painfully walks for hours between the bushes 'till he founds a small Provincial Road. Shortly thereafter, a small runabout car passes by with three young farm labourers on board.

Berlusconi gestures to make it stop, and the three boys are astounded to see Italy's richest man in such conditions. He starts to beg:

"Please, take me to the closest town. I can pay for it, I'll give you whatever you want!".

"Okay", says the car driver. "I want a 100-metres Yacht with helipad and chopper, just like you have".

"That's right, you'll have it!", Berlusconi promises.

"Then", says another of the young labourers, "I want an enormous Villa on the coast, with private ranch and swimming pool, just like you have".

"That's a deal, you'll have it!", Berlusconi promises again.

When it's the turn of the third labourer, he stares at the two fellows and says:
"All I'd need is a wheelchair".

"Okay", says Berlusconi, "I can provide it right now, but... why all you need is a wheelchair?".

"Because when my father will know that I've helped Berlusconi, he's gonna kneecap me!"
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 06-26-2006
Super Moderator

Now that was actually funny... But it is a takeoff of a similar joke about an airplane crash, the woods of Kentucky, rednecks, and president Clinton.

Both are good jokes .