This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 07-02-2006

Default Need HELP in all states - Spread the word !

Hi Y'all,
Check this out and see if your congressman is willing to listen, ok?
See:
http://www.usa-homeland-security.com/MexicanBorder

Thanks,HLS
Old 07-02-2006
Administrator

Illegals don't have green cards to begin with.
$200 per card is more than the admistrative costs so would have to be less anyway.

My alternative plan.
Round up the illegals put them to work building the wall.
First time caught they have to complete a mile of wall then they are thrown over it to the other side.
Second time caught they have to work on building two miles of wall before being thrown over it to the other side.
Third time caught they are stood against the wall and shot before being thrown over to the other side.
Old 07-02-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ
Illegals don't have green cards to begin with.
$200 per card is more than the admistrative costs so would have to be less anyway.

My alternative plan.
Round up the illegals put them to work building the wall.
First time caught they have to complete a mile of wall then they are thrown over it to the other side.
Second time caught they have to work on building two miles of wall before being thrown over it to the other side.
Third time caught they are stood against the wall and shot before being thrown over to the other side.

Yeah that's if you can actually catch them before they pollute our country with their drugs and rape American girls first.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 07-02-2006

Whoa. Shades of the 1920s there, Yankee.
Old 07-02-2006

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Allow me to retort....

I have no problem with people coming here LEGALLY. Problem is, most Mexicans refuse to. I know because I see it first hand. And they all seem to have the attitude that we, the taxpayer owe them something. I work full time at a fitness center, and almost weekly there is a gang of Mexican guys that try and sneak in for free. When I confront them, no one speaks english and they almost always either try and start a fight with me, or take off running.

Same guys live in a shitty apartment like three blocks away where they peddle weed to kids, and harass young white girls, and follow them around after dark. I'm fed up with it, and the rest of America that works for an honest living and pays their dues are fed up with it.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 07-02-2006

Default I know what you mean . . .

All I'm trying to say or do is get a Concrete Wall up like they have in Israel, did have in Germany, and still have in China. It works!
Old 07-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Yankee (The Zionist)
I have no problem with people coming here LEGALLY. Problem is, most Mexicans refuse to. I know because I see it first hand. And they all seem to have the attitude that we, the taxpayer owe them something. I work full time at a fitness center, and almost weekly there is a gang of Mexican guys that try and sneak in for free. When I confront them, no one speaks english and they almost always either try and start a fight with me, or take off running.

Same guys live in a shitty apartment like three blocks away where they peddle weed to kids, and harass young white girls, and follow them around after dark. I'm fed up with it, and the rest of America that works for an honest living and pays their dues are fed up with it.

I can dig it, it just reminded of some guy from the 1920s talking about "Mexicans, with their devil plant marijuana and affinity for our innocent, unaware white women!".
Old 07-02-2006
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthulhu
I can dig it, it just reminded of some guy from the 1920s talking about "Mexicans, with their devil plant marijuana and affinity for our innocent, unaware white women!".

Perhaps we should have listened the first time.

Don't get me wrong, Latinos are wonderful people, I know more Latinos than any other ethnic group. Hell, half my synagogue is Latino [I'm not making that up].

But the latest wave of illegal Mexican aliens have been scum. They remind me a lot of the hamastinians, and I'm fed up with their attitudes and, more importantly, the horrible crimes they've been committing.

Screw a concrete wall... Walls are so anti-Capitalistic... Dig a concrete lined, 600' wide, 500' deep canal clean across the Mexican/American border [American side], connecting the Gulf with the Pacific... Call it the Trans-America Canal. Split the revenues from the freighters/tankers that cross through between the Citizens of the border states.

Then stock the waters with sharks.

See, isn't that so much more capitalistic?

If we don't want to spend the money on that, then put up two razor-wire-topped 12' chain link fences, 100' apart clean along the Mexican/American border, and put millions of landmines in-between. Add some geophones to detect any digging attempts, and if anyone actually manages get across on the surface, give them automatic citizenship, they earned it.

We have every right to keep whoever the hell we want out of our country. We also have every right to secure our own borders with physical barriers. The situation has become grave, with intolerable abuses by Mexico. Every other solution we have attempted has failed, unless we build a fence/wall/canal, we will have no option left but to annex Mexico [or have them annex us].

The northern border must also be dealt with, but a fence cannot be built in the mountains... I suggest daily patrols using helicopter gunships with thermal imaging... Good training for the pilots, if nothing else.

Last edited by UZI4U : 07-02-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-03-2006

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

The worst part is, I hear all kinds of reasonings behind why we should allow anyone who wants in without any issue whatsoever.

Some of it reminds me of a Dilbert comic about dumb people having the answer to everything. Dinobob: "If people are starving in Africa, they should move to France."

And it does bother me because if half the effort used by illegal Mexican immigrants was put back into improving their own country, Mexico could be approaching first world status alarmingly quick. It has everything it needs to really go places, there just needs to be some more determination and involvement from the people. In a way, having the US so close might be the worst thing that happened to Mexico, because so many people there think its just easier to go to the US instead of making life there better.

Brazil shares some similarities with Mexico, and economically is in many ways ahead. I think a good part of that has to do with people not having a "better" place to run to so easy.

No country should bar people from entrance altogether, but seriously, there is nothing wrong with actually enforcing a set of rules to obtain it. If Canada and Mexico want to put up walls to keep people from the US out unless going through legal channels... GO FOR IT! Actually I would suggest making the canal, and splitting the proceeds of shipping through it with the Mexican states along it as well. Could be a good way to get Mexico to get in on the plan.
Old 07-03-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZI4U
Perhaps we should have listened the first time.

Well, we did ban marijuana. Somehow, people continue to smoke it, and somehow women are still raped. Human nature, I guess.

I think Mexico's system is the problem, not the people who live in it, necessarily. They have an elite who have no interest in making things better for the commoners, because that would threaten their power structure. The corruption also bleeds out money as it changes, and raises the costs of doing business. Being honest down there probably won't get you far.