This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

  #11  
Old 07-31-2006
UZI4U's Avatar
UZI4U UZI4U is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Antonio, Texas.
Posts: 890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
This is arguable and I could agree under condition that we examinate the KIND of attack that you want to carry on. A low-intensity para-launch of well-trained Special Forces that destroy specifically and only the "point" that causes the threat and cares ABSOLUTELY ZERO collateral damage?
An all-out airstrike with even 1% possibility of hitting civilian innocents?

You have no grasp of what the reality of war is.

Quote:
Governants give orders. Military execute them. "Military tactical ethics" is do what they tell you to do. And they should tell you to HOLD BACK ALL ATTACKS if there is even any marginal possibility to hit innocents. It's not about "military tactics", it's about "command tactics". The Military does "immoral" things in Iraq, Afghanistan, Middle East, because they are given "immoral" orders by the "immoral" politicians that the Americans and the Israelis have put in charge;

So it's immoral to remove a dictator, free a people for the first time in history and stop the genocide of the Kurds?

So it's immoral to remove a Sunni theocracy, liberate its people and allow its women to walk the street without a Burka for the first time in history?

So it's immoral for Israel to respond when its people are kidnapped by a terrorist groups hiding in a puppet-government?

If that's immoral, count me among the vice-ridden.


Quote:
the kind of orders given by the kind of politicians that we Italians have ass-kicked out of office at the last elections. With the result that we will COMPLETELY WHITDRAW from Iraq before November ends; that we will COMPLETELY WHITDRAW from Afghanistan within one year; and that we are reconsidering Italian military presence in ALL those international missions that are not strictly UN "BLue Helmets" peacekeeping missions.

Have fun sticking your head in the sand.

Quote:
There's no need whatsoever of using labour camps and gas showers to be fascists. What they do in Gaza is what the Nazists did in the Warsaw ghetto.

Oh really? Then would you mind explaining why we gave Gaza over to the Palis completely?

Don't open your mouth again until you realize that.

Quote:
What they are doing in Lebanon is what the Nazists have done helping the Spanish fascists in the city of Guernica.

That comparison is so unrelated to current events that I have to wonder what you're smoking.

Quote:
It's not an Israeli fault. Not 100% at least.

Only 99.999999999%, in your view.

Quote:
They have been directly attacked two or three times in the last 50 years and have had to face direct invasion of their soil with enormous civilian and military losses.

We've also been indirectly attacked thousands of times, a little fact you leave out.

Quote:
As a result, they are gone paranoid.

Oh yes, we're so paranoid. Suicide bombers are blowing up nightclubs, gunmen are shooting school-children, Katyushas are landing on our homes and terrorist groups are kidnapping our people, what's to worry about?

Quote:
Under a certain point of view, and until a certain time ago, they were right to be. But now, what they look like is a bunch of imperialists looking around for more "Lifespace" in the Sinai and in Lebanon.

Of course we couldn't possibly be trying to DEFEND OURSELVES from DIRECT ATTACKS AGAINST OUR PEOPLE, now could we?

If we're looking for more 'lifespace' why have we been giving up land for the last decade?

Get back to me on that once it sinks it.

Quote:
A message to the Israelis: I love you, people.

Bullshit. You don't give a damn about them. When they're killed you don't even mention it, as if it never happened, but when Palis or Lebanese die you act like it's the only violence in the region. Whenever we attempt to defend ourselves you say we're imperialist and Nazis. It looks like the only thing we could do to make you happy is lay down and die.


Well fuck you, we don't care about you or what makes you happy.

Quote:
That's why I want you to realize that if you do NOT make peace with your neighbours and don't whitdraw within the 1967 borders,

Well gee, we know everyone was happy with the 1967 borders, it isn't like they started two wars over it.

And do you also demand the United States give back the land captured from Mexico in the Mexican/American war?

Get back to me on that.


Quote:
letting be the birth of an independent Palestinian State in the turn of a few years,

We've given them a state, they failed at it. They got Gaza completely and totally clear, all to themselves.

But they still launched attacks from Gaza, not once or twice, but over and over.

Who is it that isn't trying for peace again?


Quote:
if you stubbornly think that you can keep on militarly removing the "menaces", those "menaces" will only become the more and more powerful in order to keep on standing against you,

And we all know that Hamas and Hezbollah aren't really any kind of "menace", hence the quotation marks.


Quote:
and you will have an escalation.

The Palistinians and Hezbollah could have stopped this at any point in the last two decades. They've had dozens of cease-fires from Israel, and they've broken every single one.


Quote:
It is ALREADY in front of you all, in case you haven't found out that the Hezbollahs are using high-accuracy, long-range missile systems of Syrian and Iranian manufacture to bomb Tel Aviv and even more South.

And of course that's all Israels fault!

Quote:
You will soon use more powerful airstrikes to take them out, and they will use more powerful rockets to hit your territory.

Not if they're dead.

Quote:
I have no idea who will be the first to use nuclear firepower, but this is bound to happen.

And if you have your way it'll be you Hezbollahbuddies.

Quote:
If you don't get the things up NOW, I think that within 50 years from now, MAXIMUM, the State of Israel will cease to exist.

Then so will the rest of the middle east.

We will die on our feet before we live on our knees.



Where are your crocodile-tears for the Israelis killed by your palestinian and Hezbollah friends? You can mention the 'poor oppressed palestinians' a dozen times in a single post but never once an Israeli killed in an act of terrorism?

Color me shocked.




Omer Pashov, age 7, killed by a Katyusha rocket on July 14th.



Doua Abbas, 15, killed by a Katyusha rocket on July 25th.



Mahmoud Taluzi, 7, killed by a Katyusha rocket on July 19th.



Rabia Taluzi, 3, killed in the same attack.



Those are only four [the maximum I can put in a single post, due to picture limits]. There have been dozens more killed by Katyusha attacks in last two weeks alone. I won't even mention the Zezal attacks, the light-rocket attacks, the suicide bombings and the random gunfire.


But of course it's all Israels fault. They're all Nazis for trying to defend themselves. It's silly to think otherwise.



You're on my ignore list. You have no idea what it is like over there, because you've never been there. You base your opinions only on what you can slurp off the dicks of your leftist cult, while being sheltered in a cocoon where you never have to face reality. You cannot question your own beliefs and somehow think that you know the facts on the ground from 1,500 miles away better than someone who has actually lived there and seen it with his own eyes. You're delusional, nothing more and nothing less.

Maybe you yourself are not anti-semetic, but someday you'll realize that your opinions are not your own. They're spoon fed to you by those who use you as the tool you are. And rest very assured those creating your thoughts are against Israel because it is a Jewish state, and also because it is the front line in the war for the survival of western civilization, a civilization they hate with every fiber of their being.

Maybe someday it'll occur to you that Hamas and Hezbollah and the states which allow them are not your friends. Maybe that day will be when you finally get a chance to go to the middle east. Or maybe it will be when your niece is sent to the hospital by a Katyusha. Or maybe it'll never happen, and you'll keep being a good little dhimmi.

But regardless you've lost my respect. Long ago we had agreed to disagree on this, this issue did not need to be brought up again, much less made personal when you know I have family members in the line of fire.

But I am not faultless here, I took your bait. I should have ignored it as the petty attack it was.

But in a way I'm glad I didn't, I now know who you are.

Last edited by UZI4U : 07-31-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-31-2006
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Right

"There's no need whatsoever of using labour camps and gas showers to be fascists. What they do in Gaza is what the Nazists did in the Warsaw ghetto"

Right because Jews starve people to death, and line them up against walls and shoot them all the time.

Shut up you fucking moron. You're arguing about a piece of land that Israel won fair and square in a conflict they DID NOT start. Face the facts or shut your mouth.

Jews have been persecuted and murdered from the begining of recorded history by people who think just like YOU!
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-31-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default It is crystal-clear...

That Europeons think the only thing in the way of peace in the region is Israel.

Not Israel's conduct, because by any measure, that is exemplary. They give Arab citizens every right and protection they give Jewish citizens.

Nor is it Israel's military activities, because Israel has never initiated a war against it's neighbors.

It certainly can't be Israel's occupation of land formerly belonging to Egypt, Jordan, Syria, or Lebanon, because that was all legitimately done according to the rules of war- not to mention that it was all given back, in many cases after Israel had put into place infrastructure that lies beyond the capabilities of Arabs such as oil fields and farms.

The aspect of Israel that Europe finds so distressing and ruinous to the peace is Israel's very existence.

As if it were not already obvious from Europe's policies and diplomatic language used vis-a-vis Israel that there is a serious anti-Israel (anti-Joooo) bias in Europe, every once in a while one of them does the world a favor, and lets the mask drop with a comment of the "shitty little country" variety. Another indicator is the utter absence of similar opprobium for the Arabs, or even other Europeans like Slobodan Milosevic.

Europe can suck my hairy Jooooish ass- you wanted the Jews to leave Europe and more than 60 years after Hitler's holocaust, you almost have it. I'll be laughing like a madman in a few years when Europe comes begging again, hat in hand, for Americans to go die for their freedom. You personally, PT, are the lowest of the low- a Jew-hating communist...a baby totalitarian. You hate the west and capitalism because it gives people what they want- as opposed to what you think they should have. The world does not mirror the utopian fantasies of you pathetic salon-radicals, and there lies the source of your rage. What did Orianna Falacci call it- "La Rabbia e L'Orgoglio"?

I wouldn't piss in your face even if your head were on fire. Go eat shit and die, you communist son of a whore.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-01-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default Tyler...

Nobody gives a flying FUCK what you think. You are the enemy within.

You're joining P(i)T(iful) on my freshly-inaugurated ignore list.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-01-2006
CeeTee's Avatar
CeeTee CeeTee is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: now: Torgau - Germany
Posts: 271
Talking I'm just watching this going worse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Europe can suck my hairy Jooooish ass- .

it's a weird way to know more about you, but it gives the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
I wouldn't piss in your face even if your head were on fire. Go eat shit and die, you communist son of a whore.

it matches your avatar

Perfect!

even made Tyler write again...
__________________
.--. . .
.. -.
- .... .
... .. -. -.-
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-01-2006
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
Europe can suck my hairy Jooooish ass- you wanted the Jews to leave Europe and more than 60 years after Hitler's holocaust, you almost have it. I'll be laughing like a madman in a few years when Europe comes begging again, hat in hand, for Americans to go die for their freedom.

Dream, dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
What did Orianna Falacci call it- "La Rabbia e L'Orgoglio"?

First of all it's ORIANA FALLACI. And she is mainly called in Italy "Oriana Bin Laden" because she is calling terrorist hate over Italy with her anti-muslim rants. There is a REASON why she lives and works in America, and the reason is that she is such a cocksucking extremist that here prolly NOBODY reads ANYTHING of what she writes since "Inshallah", and ANYBODY, muslim or not, would like to see her eat shit to death.

Quote:
You personally, PT, are the lowest of the low- a Jew-hating communist...a baby totalitarian. You hate the west and capitalism because it gives people what they want- as opposed to what you think they should have. The world does not mirror the utopian fantasies of you pathetic salon-radicals, and there lies the source of your rage.[...] I wouldn't piss in your face even if your head were on fire. Go eat shit and die, you communist son of a whore.

Second, this is the very last words we are sharing. You just have to hope to AVOID cross my path when I am armed, because I am SWEARING this to you right now, I am going to kill you.
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-01-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default Wrong again!!!

Sorry, Penis-breath...

Oriana Falacci lives and works in America because if she returns to the dhimmified cesspool of the Grand EUrinal, she'll be arrested and tried for hate speech under your ridiculous laws. You really think criticism of Islam is what causes them to try and blow things up? If criticism made people into terrorists, we'd have an awful lot of Christians running around trying to become martyrs. You're a stupid son of a whore, aren't you?

As for your internet threat- go eat a dick, you impotent little Italian fag.

I'm half tempted to buy you a ticket to come over here so you can see how much better America and Americans are than you sniveling little salon-radicals living in a third-world sewer.

If I were to ever encounter you, you'd better be armed, beacause if you ever threatened me in person, I'd leave you with a permanent facial scar to remind you not to be such a dumb fuck every time you see your own reflection.

Europe sucks, Italy sucks, Communism sucks, and you suck too, moron.

__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-01-2006
Chahta's Avatar
Chahta Chahta is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OklaHumma
Posts: 67
Send a message via AIM to Chahta
Default

Whoa!.....red flags just went up all over the place. Internet threats are taken very serious these days. Hope it don't get TJ in trouble. What a stupid thing to do. ....sheesh...internet tough guys.....
__________________
Chahta isht atai
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-01-2006
Bacon Guy's Avatar
Bacon Guy Bacon Guy is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: i pwn n00bs
Posts: 309
Default Chahta...

Only one "tough guy" has made one "threat"- and was laughed at accordingly!

Like I said before, what a shame that someone with so much knowledge and enthusiasm for guns has to be such a sniveling pissant.
__________________
"Conservative, n, A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with others."- Ambrose Bierce's "Devil's Dictionary (1911)"



If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-01-2006
UZI4U's Avatar
UZI4U UZI4U is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Antonio, Texas.
Posts: 890
Default

This sure went to hell in a handbasket.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SecurityArms.com 1995 - 2009