This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 08-01-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Oh, I see BACON replied...

Too bad he is in my ignore list and I can't see his posts.

Besides, I AM going to hurt him seriously if he will stumble across my path. He has offended me calling me an anti-semite, and offended my mother calling her a whore. Got a bullet with his name written on it right now in my hands.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 08-01-2006

Default I'm gona declare a Jihad on you!

Durkha Durkha Mohammed Jihad
Old 08-01-2006

Default Truth hurts, eh, Pinky?

This would be hilarious- if you yourself weren't so ragingly impotent. Piu rabbia e orgoglio, si?

You ARE an anti-Semite. That's been demonstrated repeatedly in front of anyone willing to read.

However, it's a shame that you have lost sight of the fact that in a civilized world, guns are for self-defense, and not threats. Sadder still is the fact that in person, you would never dare to open your mouth to me. Even if you lived across the street, your threats would be meaningless to me. You don't have the guts to act- it's obvious.

PWN3D!!1!!ONE!

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 08-01-2006
Super Moderator

NOW HEAR THIS.

Effective as of now, unless TJ informs me otherwise, any additional posts between PT and Bacon will result in a temporary banning of both. Any additional death threats by either will result in a permanent banning.

This situation is out of control, and I must admit I was the major cause of it.

But it stops now.

Calm down, take a breath, drink a shot and don't come back to this section until you've cooled off.

Last edited by UZI4U : 08-01-2006 at 03:02 PM.
Old 08-01-2006

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Nice one

"Second, this is the very last words we are sharing. You just have to hope to AVOID cross my path when I am armed, because I am SWEARING this to you right now, I am going to kill you."

Threatening someone's life on the internet is a crime under U.S. and international law. You would be crying like a little girl if someone did that to you. You know better than that. You fuckers need to grow up a.k.a. PT and Bacon Guy. You fucks act like little schoolchildren. It's sad that you guys can't have a debate wothout lowering to this level of stupidity. You are both morons in my opinion and any respect I ever had for either of you is gone. YOU'RE both on my ignore list effective now. I have enough shit in my life and this is the LAST fucking place on earth where I need more of it !

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 08-01-2006

Default ???

Could someone point out to me where I threatened PT?

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 08-02-2006

Arrow just info required, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by UZI4U

This situation is out of control, and I must admit I was the major cause of it.

The total lack of class from Bacon makes me think he got his two degrees on a LEGO competition against Tyler. It doesn't matter how many loads of money he makes, his avatar suits his style.
And the commie irresponsability on makin such threat on-line is also a sign of "something is very wrong up here".
Don't blame yourself. You only "gave them the gun". If they use it for sports or for killing each other is no more your responsability.

In december 1995 I was in Tiberias (Israel) for some machinery start-up and the TV was giving a strange announcement (translated by my friend Avi): Barbra Streisand offer her voice for free in a concert in TelAviv (I believe was TelAviv), but she was told to give up because a "woman cannot sing alone in public". This really happened (according to the local news). A big shame not to have a wonderful singer like her to amuse her people. In the other hand, it was her own people to ban her.
Is such a statement contemplated in the Torà? Or maybe the news gave a distorted version. Or, even, my friend Avi made a bad translation (he lives in Israel since he was born plus got master degree in english and german - doubt was his fault).

Just info. No polemic, really.
Tks
../ct
... .. -. -.-

Last edited by CeeTee : 08-02-2006 at 03:28 AM.
Old 08-02-2006

Maybe they just knew what a liberal idiot she is!
Old 08-02-2006

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default My two cents

I feel bad seeing how I started this whole thread. But as usual PT has to condemn the jews or any other mere fragment of conservative and or Christian thought. Then Bacon Guy flames him, and in the end we have two grown men threatening each others lives. It's fucking sad fellows. Truly fucking sad. But that's the communist ideal I guess. If you don't agree with it, put a bullet in it's head.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 08-02-2006

Default D~

I never threatened PT.

Warning someone of the consequences of real-life intimidation is a far cry from "I SWEAR I'm going to kill you" delivered over the interwebtubes.