This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 08-27-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeTee
P.T is the commie, NOT her.
If you have one commie in the family, it doesn't mean all family members must also be commies. Commie is not yet classified as a contagious disease.

She is NOT a Commie but she isn't either close to Right-Wing political positions. She says that she will subscribe to polling lists to vote AGAINST the Republicans in the November elections; and when she went to the Italian Consulate to vote for the April political elections of Italy, she voted AGAINST the right-wing.

Besides, the rest of my ENTIRE family is Communist. Since 2 generations at least from my mother's side (even if some aunts aren't, like this one in LA and a bunch of others), and since 3 generations from my father's.

And by the way, what's this shit about Mercedes or Porsche? Let's clarify the things once for all.
Marxism-Leninism does -NOT- forbids "Private Property" of a car or a house. Under Marxism-Leninism, what is technically "forbidden" is the PRIVATE PROPERTY OF THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION (factories, industries, latifundiums, etc.), because this allows owners to exploit the exertion of the workers by doing basically nothing, giving them a very poor salary compared to what they actually do, and keeping for himself most of the surplus value.
Under the Marxist-Leninist rule, there surely are differences of wealth between man and man. Them come from the different income of their job, due to their different professional qualification. Professional qualification is achieved through CULTURE, and culture is achieved through STUDY. Since there can NOT be any kind of barrier to achieve this (like an university culture that's too expensive for workers' sons), all schools, from kindergarten to Ph.D, shall be entirely public and paid by the State for everyone so that nobody shall be forbidden to attend high studies for financial reasons (think of Yuriy Gagarin: an astronaut, son of a carpenter).
In no way you can not own a Mercedes, if it's bought from your work because of your professional qualification achieved through culture and study. What's important is that no financial reason shall forbid others, which have a lower professional qualification than yours, to addend your same studies and achieve your same professional qualification to earn more for their job and buy a Mercedes.

"Communists" in western countries who own Mercedes and Porsche, anyway, are mostly false. My father has never owned a Porsche. He has owned a 20-y-o Mercedes some time ago, and an Alfa-Romeo. He currently ownes a Jeep Cherokee. We live in a 4-story house in a cooperative housing society that has costed us about 30 years of savings.

Oh, PLEASE, CeeTee, if you have to reply a Bacon Guy's message, DON'T quote it. He is in my ignore list on a permanent basis and I don't want to read one single line from him.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 08-27-2006 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-29-2006

Thumbs up very clarifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoyote
Except for Zen Buddhists, or Tibetan Buddhists in earlier days, or etc, or etc... Buddhism could be said to encourage warfare or at least being a soldier; one has to follow ones dharma, if that is the path meant for you in this life you are supposed to take it.

Jainism though, that's close. About as close as anything gets. And arguably the more peaceful and harmonious aspects of Buddhism were borrowed from it.

thanks man

../ct
... .. -. -.-
Old 08-29-2006

Thumbs up Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
"Communists" in western countries who own Mercedes and Porsche, anyway, are mostly false.

Aha! That's the point. An average worker will have strong difficulties buying a very expensive car (over 80'000 euros). The present system is right winged for what regards the industries and left winged for the single-man-enterprises. They protect companies like FIAT (Fixed It Again Tony) and Alitalia, but try to grasp the blood out of people like me.
So, if I see a commie on a Mercedes, there's a big probability that he's a fake (as you also agree). This is what I don't accept.
If your are a commie I respect you for your believes. No reserves.
But I get pissed to face turning-flag-assholes (they have Mercedes and Porsches) - and I believe you feel the same.
I'm moderate right wing since 18. Now I'm 46. Still believing in hard working and segregation between who likes to work and who doesn't (it doesn't matter the cultural level). I believe that a person should show some attitude towards life - I do not accept to be refused free medical assistance in Italy because they say I earn too much. I pay my dues, but nothing comes back. I don't want to have privileges. I just want to have the same treatment like any other citizen. The poor is very often lazy (not a rule, but almost). The very rich very often get's it by robbing the others. Then comes the mid class (me, maybe you, and many others). We support the country. We pay for the poors and get robbed by the very rich.
Maybe I'm not very clear (words limit the expression fo our thougths), but I pay, I get pissed and I believe it will get worse.

My father told me long ago: "In your life, you will meet a lot of bad doctors, but very few good plumbers"

If I understood it well, he wanted to tell me that it doesn't matter what you do, but HOW you do it.

Sorry. I could go on and on. I'm too pissed on the system. Nothing against you, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Oh, PLEASE, CeeTee, if you have to reply a Bacon Guy's message, DON'T quote it. He is in my ignore list on a permanent basis and I don't want to read one single line from him.

ok. No problemo

shit!!!
sorry guys
I'm far out of the thread
bag your pardon

../ct
... .. -. -.-

Last edited by CeeTee : 08-29-2006 at 01:30 AM.