This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 08-28-2006
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Armorer

Great aren't they?
This weekend I went on a rampage in the game--just trying to see what all I can accomplish in a single run knowing all the shortcuts, sideways, and tactics for bringing down psychos-- I spent friday night in the maintenance tunnels, saying forget it to rescues and cases, wiping out 53,594+ zombies and snagging the zombie genocider achievement-- unlocking the real megabuster...in-frickin-credible. Most bosses go down in one-two shots. Likewise, with the punisher and unbreakable achievements also unlocking the rest of the megaman outfit.
The helemt's in the theater giftshop, but I prefer the servbot mask...

Only thing that pissed me off was I ended up with only 40 survivors. I gave ross a pistol figuring he'd back me up while trying to save his girlfriend-- big mistake...he commits suicide. Jeez the game's frigging graphic.

How's that internet connection coming?

Quote:
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping a human face...forever" ~George Orwell
Old 08-28-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Great. I have instead started "Doom 3" yesterday (yes, YES, I KNOW, I am a bit back on the track...), and I still am stuck on "Alpha Labs - Section 1".
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 08-29-2006

Default My connection's fine.

There's just no room in this matchbox of an apartment to run a friggin' network cable! This computer's on wireless for the sole reason that I can't run a network cable from the friggin' modem to the box!

And I lack a wireless module for the X360.

End of September I move into a muuuuch bigger apartment... for muuuuch higher rent. But it's worth it.
Old 08-29-2006

Default Oh, before I forget, Armorer...

PLEASE direct me to a page that describes the downgrade in PS3 specs? You've got me worried since you mentioned that.

I see that they've lowered the amount of USB and HDMI ports, but I can't find anything about performance loss.
Old 08-29-2006
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Armorer

I most look forward to sitting down and chewing the mic with you brother. If you enjoy poker at all, it's a shame you missed out on the free download for texas hold'em. I personally don't like the game-- it's a get rich quick game imho, no better than black jack-- but it's still a nice chance to sit back with friends and kibitz whitout having to switch between chat channels.
All in all, I've been most amused lately of using the mannequinn arm bent to a 90*. It doubles as a boomerang and last twice as long. Same with the mennequin torso-- incredibly effective with a long endurance rate. I just wish there was a crouch function so I could t-bag.

PT-- I beat DOOM 3 when it came out-- it took me the better part of two days due to having to listen (and replay) all of those damn PDA's. What're you having trouble with exactly.

Quote:
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping a human face...forever" ~George Orwell
Old 08-29-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorer
PT-- I beat DOOM 3 when it came out-- it took me the better part of two days due to having to listen (and replay) all of those damn PDA's. What're you having trouble with exactly.

I am not in trouble, I just haven't got much time to dedicate to it, that's all. Today I went up to the "EnTro Plant" level.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack