This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 09-01-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Angry I have to say...

That I have had a certain sympathy and consideration for the American left-wing, the "Liberals". Even though, for the Italian standards, they are RIGHT wing (and I don't like right wing AT ALL). I liked them because they at least opposed to the moddafocking Bush.

But then, what the fuck? I have to read their main magazine and read prejudicial and racistic things about my people, of how they are "much better in eating than in fighting" and about the "cool black Armani-designed combat suit of the Carabinieri". And about the complete inadequacy of our Armed Forces.
Well, Ladies and Gentlemen Liberal Polesmokers, first of all, the American Administrations of the last 15 years didn't considered our Armed Forces so "inadequate" when they "asked" us to intervene mainly EVERYWHERE from Somalia to the Balkans, from Afghanistan to Iraq.
They didn't considered us so "inadequate in organizing things" when they parked tactical strike fighters and nuclear capabilities in Italian Air Force bases on OUR national soil.
We don't have the biggest or the most heavily-equipped and battle-hardened Armed Forces in the world. And then? We have them just the way we need them. Our operators have given prove of great courage and fighting skills (when Moqtada Al-Sadr's "Mahdi Army" attacked the city of Nassiriya and they were forced to evacuate, they did not "took the base back when the Mahdi Army left", they REGAINED it with a massive counter-offensive with the use of A-129 "Mangusta" attack helicopters and "Centauro" heavy MBT/APC combo, and the counter-attack costed the life of an Italian Marine, Cpl. MATTEO VANZAN).
Our "Carabinieri" (Military Police) operators, which also serve in the homeland as a "Gendarmerie" with normal police duties, have proved skills in dealing with civilians (and non-combatants in war zones). We believe in establishing relationships with non-combatants and civilians as peaceful as possible, rather than considering everything that moves as a target. Our "Carabinieri" are trained to speak with people. To AVOID riots before them start.
When we had "discipline problems between the Italian troops" during the UN "Restore Hope" mission in Somalia (unfortunately, some Italian troops -WERE- found to have tortured and raped Somali civilians), those responsible were arrested, trialed and jailed, They are still frying their ass in some cast-away military penitentiary stranded in some southern Italy island. We are instead still waiting to see a proper trial against those US military personnel responsible for the violations of human rights in the prisons of Abu Grahib and Guantanamo; we are still waiting to know by the Pentagon WHY, after the Serbian troops in Kosovo were bombed with Depleted Uranium, our troops were sent in the contaminated zone WITHOUT being warned of the risk (the U.S. Military kept the information for themselves and deployed US personnel much far away from those areas); we still are waiting to see proper punishment for the 4 aircrewmen of an US Marines Grumman EA6-B "Prowler" aircraft, in service with the American detachment at the Aviano AFB, which in 2/3/1998, just to show off a bragging, sheared the wire rope of a cableway in the Cermis mountain (Val di Fiemme, northern Italy) causing the cable car to fall for 80 metres and killing the 20 persons inside; and proper compensation for the families of the victims. AND, we are still waiting to see NY State National Guardsman MARIO LOZANO to show up in front of an Italian court and try to explain the circumstances of the death of Nicola Calipari, our Intelligence official shot dead during a "friendly fire accident" in Iraq.

This rant is meant to no offence to YOU, people. It's aimed to YOUR POLITICIANS. And your politics. The USA called for help many times, and Italy always responded positively when there was the possibility.
We feel betrayed.

I had always thought such prejudicial and chauvinist mindset to be a distinctiveness of the American RIGHT wing. Now that I see that it's shared by all political parts down there, this makes me pretty pissed off. If somebody down there, and I mean some REAL person like you all are, is as tired as me of the hypocrisy that permeates the relationships between our Countries, please ring a bell. The Neo-Sparta project is still valid.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 09-01-2006 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-01-2006

Default the diff.

I think the reason an insult to me comparitively to anyone else on this board is-I am nuetral. No harm no foul. Mostly, I wanted to use the urination icon and you happened to be the underdog. And I dont think we should urinate on eachother, I have a weak stomach for obscenity that involves paraphilia. But I do appreciate the offer. Plus, I am probably much too young for you.
Old 09-01-2006
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
I don't see the difference between insulting a women or man.

Then you're a fool.

Quote:
Or a white man insulting a black man. Or a black woman insulting a white man.

So because I disapprove of a man insulting a lady, I somehow must also disapprove of black men insulting white men?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. The color of ones skin honestly doesn't matter to me, I would stand up for a black lady being insulted by you just as much as a white lady.

Quote:
If you still see a difference then you are still a sexist racist.

So because I'm defensive of ladies, that automatically makes me 'sexist', and also somehow makes me 'racist'?

On the sexist part, you might be a little less ignorant if spent a little time reading on the subject:

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...2730-9766r.htm

On the racist part, good job playing a completely irrelevant race card. Especially considering the irony of the fact I would defend a black lady from you just as much.

Quote:
Please enlighten me.

I'm afraid it's impossible to enlighten someone incapable of independent thought.

Quote:
We all created equal?

We were created equal, but different. Or are you going to deny that there are differences between the genders?

And while we are created equal, we don't stay that way for long. You being a prime example.

Quote:
It's ok for her to urinate on me and I can't call her a porchmonkey?

That would be correct.

Quote:
I suppose with Katrina and all, I should have said roofmonkey instead.

Keep it up. With each passing word you prove everything I've said about you.

Quote:
If shes cute and into it we could arrange to pee on each other I suppose.

Keep it coming.

Quote:
So why didn't you explain your sig to CeeTee via PM?

Because he didn't ask via PM. When someone asks something in the forum, I answer it in the forum. When someone asks something via PM, I answer it via PM. How hard is that to understand?

Quote:
Because you actually wanted me to know what it meant

Nope, honestly don't care if you know what it means.

Quote:
and originally stating it in Jew talk makes you feel superior.

Not really, there are many lingos I don't speak, like Spanish, Russian, German, French and Italian. I don't feel inferior for not understanding those, nor do I expect others to feel inferior for not speaking my lingos.

Quote:
I take "son of a bitch" literally. It mean your mother is a bitch, or if memory serves, whore, in your case.

Fine by me, but you cannot change the fact I said it to you, not to your mother. You, on the other hand, insulted a lady to her face.

Quote:
Just to satify my curiosity what do you guys do for entertainment?

Drink the blood of gentiles [hey, I beat you to the punch on that one].

Quote:
Aside from shooting rats and polishing your barrels.

You forgot the part about field dressing cats.

Quote:
Do you enjoy humor, comedians? Which ones?

Currently Tyler Durden is filling that role pretty well.
Old 09-01-2006

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default End up in jail?

Nah I doubt that. I couldn't see anyone giving two shits if a guy like you came up missing. Seeing how most cops are conservative and know a little racist pole smoker when they see one. Half of my friends are cops. Most of my national guard unit are cops. So again, I really doubt you would be missed.

I just don't think it really shows any manhood to insult women, but again. Look who I'm dealing with. I don't expect a little flea like yourself to understand the first thing about honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
I know true anger, hatred and fascism when I see it.

As I recall all y'all put me on your ignore lists. Yet you keep responding to me. Who is playing who?

And doesn't your little Jewy sig say something bad about my mother? You know it doesn't do any good to insult somebody in a language they don't speak. If I were like Yankboy, I would challenge you to a showdown at high noon for your atrocities!

Yankboy, I should give you my address just to watch you end up in jail (to which I'm sure you are familiar and probably enjoy), or worse...

Standard repugnatant first response...violence.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 09-01-2006

Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default And wrong again....

Not farmilier with jail. Never seen the inside of one, never will. My horrible, long rapsheet consists of one seatbelt violation from 2002. I just don't appreciate you insulting my freind's sister while he's fighting for all of us (including your worthless ass).

But again, you're nobody. You're entertaining in a pathetic, pre school type of way. You might even actually be taken seriously once in a while if you dropped the racism and learned basic grammer, rather than inbred hillbilly lingo.

I'm not holding my breath though.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Old 09-02-2006

Default Couldn't read the article PT but....

I think the reason the Italians shouldn't take the lead in Lebanon (my personal opinion here) is that they openly announced that they would not disarm hezbolah. I thought that the terms of the new cease fire resolution
were that the old disarmament resolution would be upheld. The UN is full of shit & useless
Old 09-02-2006

Default I used to be more gentelmanly...

But let's face it, people can learn out of that habit after getting their asses kicked in JKD, and having the female in question say that the next time I hold back she'd break something.

And for a while after that I had a hairline fracture in my forearm that proves that they mean it when they say that.
Old 09-02-2006

Default NPS nailed it

There are only two reasons the Italians- and anyone else in Europistan- even opened their lying cake-holes about Lebanon:

1) They had absolutely no intention of doing anything, as we see now.

2) They're terrified of the Muslims.

Fuck 'em, useless shitwads.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 09-02-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPS Guy
I think the reason the Italians shouldn't take the lead in Lebanon (my personal opinion here) is that they openly announced that they would not disarm hezbolah. I thought that the terms of the new cease fire resolution
were that the old disarmament resolution would be upheld. The UN is full of shit & useless

Look, bud, the resolution is plain simple. The task of the disarmament of Hezbollah is up to the LEBANESE ARMY.
The UN forces will first of all seize control of southern Lebanon, to insure proper conditions that will allow the Lebanese Army, which isn't exactly the strongest one in the area, to accomplish this task and to avoid
#1: Further Hezbollah's attacks against Israel;
#2: Further Israeli trespassings into Lebanese territory.
The UN forces have FULL WARRANT to use FORCE if one of these two happen.
The UN forces will secure the Israeli-Lebanese, Syrian-Lebanese and maybe, in the near future, the Syrian-Israeli borders to prevent the smuggling of military goodes to Hezbollah or to other terrorist groups. They have full warrant to react with FORCE against any attempt to smuggle weaponries or terrorist forces through these borders.
The UN forces have full warrant to use force to eradicate any threat posed by Hezbollah should new launches of rockets take place from Lebanon to Israel, and obviously to defend themselves against any attack.
Also, the Lebanese Army may ask to the UN forces any kind of direct logistic or military support should forceful actions be needed to the disarmament of Hezbollah.

Let's face it: the UN forces' duty is to make the things safe, and let the disarmement of Hezbollah be a Lebanese business. It's pretty fair and square if you ask me. It's something -WE- can do pretty well (with "we", I mean the Italians). I believe in the capabilities of our military.

And besides, what else should you have done? Any non-UN intervention, or any intervention of different nature or modalities than the ones described above, would have resulted in a new wave of attacks against the peace-keepers/peace-enforcers like it was during the 1980s in the previous UN intervention (during which, let me point out, the Italians were between the FIRST to come, and the LAST to go away, much after the French and the Americans escaped).
Any American presence in the region would surely NOT be perceived as friendly by the Lebanese population. Not to mention any ISRAELI presence...
Let's take a look at the situation: Hezbollahs were seen by most part of the Lebanese people as "patriots" because they opposed to the Israeli presence in Lebanon. Now, their actions (the kidnap of the Israeli soldiers and the launch of rockets against Israel) have caused the Israeli reaction, new death and destruction over Lebanon. Hezbollah's popularity among the Lebanese has gone straight down the toilet. THIS is the right moment to disarm them and make them harmless. But it has to be done in the right way, so that they won't turn under some people's point of view as "martyrs" and "patriots punished for their acts of patriotism" (which would make their popularity grow once again). The RIGHT way is to have them disarmed by the Lebanese forces (a thing done "all in the family" will put it under the right spotlight for the Lebanese public opinion) with the support of an international force whose presence will prevent hostile actions from Hezbollah against everybody, leaving them no other choice but un-activity and surrender, and will prevent them to re-arm after being disarmed and dissolved.

Not to mention that today Mr. Shimon Perez, Israeli Minister of Foreign Affairs, has stated that Israel could soon accept UN forces' presence in the Gaza stripe and in Cisjordan.

...oh, and, to read the article, all you need is to register for free with the TNR website.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 09-02-2006 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-02-2006

Default PT

Shut the fuck up already, you assclown.

You're trying to paint hezbollah as some moral equivalent to Israel, which is bullshit.

You're also still pretending the Italian military is capable of anything- you think they could disarm Hezbolla? HOw on earth would they do that, when the vastly superior IDF hasn't been able to?

Shut up already, you simpering moron.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.