This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 09-20-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default To UZI and Yankee...

Thank you for your support.

As I said, I don't like the Pope, for many reasons. And I will not be the one to start, or even to -WANT- the start of, a war between "religions" and "civilizations".

Besides, my point is: there is a lot of people out there, in the so-called "Muslim World", who needs help. And we have the DUTY to help them. As for they Islamofascists, they can prolly stew in their own juice as long as they only keep bitching and moaning without acting.

But once a deliberate aggression is carried against my homecountry, an aggression that has been not wanted, not asked nor provoked (or, worse, provoked by SOMEBODY or SOMEONE ELSE), then
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 09-20-2006

Question

Why so much hate in your heart Bacon ??

Old 09-20-2006

Default I don't think that word means what you think it does, Roger...

Where have I indicated that I "hate" anyone?

As we know, to Muslims, pointing out historical fact is "hatred" of Islam. So now I guess pointing out things about communism- its murderous record, its fomenting of Jew-hatred in the Arab/Muslim world under the Soviets, its continued existence as a force against freedom- is hatred?

Sorry, that doesn't even approach hatred in my book. On the other hand, PT exhibits a completely reactionary and uniform contempt for religion, and single-minded insistence on framing the world's ills as a result of American/Western/Capitalist/Religious rapacity...that, in my opinion, qualifies as hatred- as does his equally laughable (and vintage communist boilerplate) assertions of American "provocation". Remember how I "extorted" him into issuing a death-threat against me? Heh.

As I said before, PT is as free as I am to ignore religion, but this business of attacking one of the main philosophical pillars of our civilization is just mindless...

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 09-21-2006

Latest chapter in the quarrel, read here...
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 09-21-2006

Default Who the hell cares if the Pope 'provoked' them or not?

Our crosshairs are still on Islamic terrorists, just like theirs are still on us.

Nothing's changed.

The Pope's comments do not mean jack shit in the scheme of things here.
Old 09-21-2006

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

Some of us around here have a serious question, if Ratzinger intends to martyr himself to start a full scale war? The statements he made, specifically on eve of a trip to Turkey, opens the possibility.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.
Old 09-21-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoyote
Some of us around here have a serious question, if Ratzinger intends to martyr himself to start a full scale war? The statements he made, specifically on eve of a trip to Turkey, opens the possibility.

Ratzinger is a fanatic, possibly he takes too literally his role of "God's Messenger on Earth"; and probably, he secretly sees the era of the Crusades and of the "wars for the Holy Land" as the "Glorious Past" to which the Catholic Church should return; and that the "Catholicism shall rule the world" (a point of view not -MUCH- different from the one of the Mujaheddins). The thing would not surprise me.

Last edited by PT-The Italian Commie : 09-21-2006 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-21-2006

Default I know you're reading this, PT...

I'm rolling my eyes at you.

You're proving everything I say about you- your slavering moral relativism, your blind antipathy towards religion.

Does a man who issues the same conciliatory nonsense about "dialogue" with Islam sound like the apocalyptic "fanatic" you think he is? No, of course it doesn't...only I'm sure you think that's just cover for his plan for the Crusades (defensive wars to retake Judeo-Christian holy sites from Muslim invaders) V 3.0.

Have a good sleep, PT.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 09-22-2006

Thumbs down C'mon, TYLER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
I thought if BG or PT attempted communication with the other, the instigator would get banned. Not only is BG attempting communication with PT, the dipshit is trying to bait PT into a fight. BG is much worse than I, he actually thinks he has friends and belongs here.
Hear me now. You ban BG, and I will never post here again. Have some balls.

Now, don't put yourself in between. I don't give a FUCK if Bacon Guy gets banned. I would not want to. I am 100% for freedom of expression; that's HIM who's 100% AGAINST freedom of expression, especially if it's expression of ideas OTHER than his ones.
I have put up a very simple solution. He is on my ignore list, on a permanent basis. His messages don't show up to me, them are just annoying space-filling red-and-grey lines that say "Bacon Guy - This message is hidden because Bacon Guy is on your ignore list".

Now, you are making me understand that Bacon thinks that I read his messages. I do NOT. Understood, Bacon, you egocentric dork? HERE is a pretty song dedicated to ya with all my heart full of joy and love.

Old 09-22-2006

Default Bwahahahahahah!!!

Quote:
Hear me now. You ban BG, and I will never post here again. Have some balls.

Yes, you would. You'd probably go back to being Gordon.

I bet you wish I would get banned. That would satisfy your inherent lust for control, as a so-called "progressive". I don't believe I've ever seen someone provoke the mods of a private website the way you have. You, who are patently unable to construct a rational, supported argument, and merely trolls in a futile effort to antagonize people.

Obviously PT reads these posts, or he wouldn't have replied to so many of them, even as obliquely as he does. Besides, if I really wanted to reach him, I'd PM him, wouldn't I?

For your next trick, why don't you try disappearing, or just shutting the fuck up? Barring that, how about just minding your business, Sooper Jeenyus?

Last edited by Bacon Guy : 09-22-2006 at 11:30 AM.