This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

  #21  
Old 11-03-2006
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Oh but wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCoyote
Why don't you tell us exactly what you mean by that?

You seem to think Bush is evil because he violated some vague law of some kind. And you use that as justification for breaking clearly defined laws? You're more fascist than anyone you point a finger at.

Another mark for your hypocrisy Tyler. If you want to know what it is you hate, just look in the mirror.

He and his kind are going to "punish" us.

Sorry Tyler, we're the guys with the guns. Remember that.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2006
Ferret da Bone Ferret da Bone is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: From TX where else fool?
Posts: 62
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh and how's that "plan" working out for ya? I submit that those 100 soldiers killed last month would disagree. Wake up and pull your head out of your ass.

Its working just fine buddy, have you seen any airplanes flying into buildings lately? Its 103 soldiers that died in Oct. Put in perspective, more than twice that many WW2 vets die EVERY DAY. More Americans die in car wrecks every two days. Twice that many American babies are aborted every day. And about half of that number of soldiers die state side. I cannot believe the number is so low. Momy doesnt tell you that does she?
I pulled my head outa my ass Sept 11th. Tell mom to give your coloring books back and leave the scary stuff to us men.
How many days left?
________
Colorado medical marijuana dispensaries

Last edited by Ferret da Bone : 08-11-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2006
JCoyote JCoyote is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Choctaw, OK
Posts: 615
Send a message via AIM to JCoyote
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
So how many days after we take over will they start back up flying planes into buildings? You got a little problem with logic there guy, but you probably believe in flying spaghetti monsters too.
I guess in your world it'll never ever happen again under any circumstances because it was just a one time freak "accident", it's not like anyone was TRYING to hit the building was it? It's not like they were PLANNING it during a Democrat's presidency, it's not like any other terrorist attacks on those towers happened during that administration.

But, as long as it's someone hitting the World Trade Center with another plane, your absolutely right Tyler. That will never happen again.
__________________
propa·gandist n.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-03-2006
TJ's Avatar
TJ TJ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson Arizona
Posts: 564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Wrong. VERY wrong. No European Country allows immigrants, neither if LEGAL, to join the Armed Forces (unless they are naturalized). In Italy, UK, Germany, France, Spain, etc., you join the Armed Forces only if you are a CITIZEN already.

Errrr allow me to point out the French Foreign Legion does just that. In fact they don't allow French citizens to join without first hiding their real nationality.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-03-2006
TJ's Avatar
TJ TJ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tucson Arizona
Posts: 564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
Right HERE.

If you can't read Italian, I am arranging you a translation.
----------
Foreign news

BRITISH POLL: BUSH IS PUBLIC ENEMY #2

First place for Osama Bin Laden, but the President of the United States scores higher than the Iranian leader Ahmadinejad and the DPRK leader Kim Jong-Il

3/11/2006
LONDON. More dangerous than the leaders of the "rogue States axis", Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran) and Kim Jong-Il (North Korea), second only to Osama Bin Laden in the list of the most dangerous people for world peace. This is what the public opinion of four great allied Countries of the USA thinks about the US President, George W. Bush, according to the British newspaper "Guardian" and other important newspapers of Israel ("Haaretz"), Canada ("Toronto Sun") and Mexico.

You'd better start reading the writing on the wall, people.

Hmmmm was it George Bush that set off Bombs in London, Spain, France, Jordon etc etc etc. Amazing how the horseshit flows when I'm not paying attention. We will see how it goes when/if the dummycrats take over.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-03-2006
PT-The Italian Commie's Avatar
PT-The Italian Commie PT-The Italian Commie is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sardinia, Italy
Posts: 2,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ
Errrr allow me to point out the French Foreign Legion does just that. In fact they don't allow French citizens to join without first hiding their real nationality.

The French "Foreign Legion" doesn't accept foreigners anymore since a good 15, maybe 20 years at least. They mantain the name "Foreign Legion" because of tradition. You are a bit out-to-date.
__________________
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-03-2006
JCoyote JCoyote is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Choctaw, OK
Posts: 615
Send a message via AIM to JCoyote
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-The Italian Commie
The French "Foreign Legion" doesn't accept foreigners anymore since a good 15, maybe 20 years at least. They mantain the name "Foreign Legion" because of tradition. You are a bit out-to-date.
BUUZZZZZZ WRONG!

From the Legion itself!
http://www.legion-recrute.com/en/condition.php

Your confused with the Spanish Foreign Legion, which stopped accepting foreigners in 1987. BUT WAIT! The Spanish Army reversed that policy in the last few years after abolishing conscription... that's right, Spain's army takes foreigners as well.

I shouldn't have to be educating you of all people about European militaries.
__________________
propa·gandist n.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-03-2006
Mk23 Mk23 is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 320
Default Hey hey hey, Tyler...

Don't joke about the flying spaghetti monsters.

They're mean bastards, and it takes a .45 or over to drop them in one hit.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-04-2006
UZI4U's Avatar
UZI4U UZI4U is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Antonio, Texas.
Posts: 890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
See, here's the deal Bush and his cronies are evil lying murdering fuckheads and we are going to punish them for it. Got it? Ceeerist. Clinton got put through the ringer for gettin' a BJ.

Inocorrect, Clinton got put through the ringer for lying under oath about getting a BJ.

Not the same things, had he not lied, it would have never been a serious issue.


Quote:
Be it legal or not, Bush will get his comeupins.

So you don't care if you have to break the law, as long as you 'get' Bush?

Nice, the Republic thanks you.


Boys, how much longer before we execute order number sixty-six?

Quote:
Oh and how's that "plan" working out for ya? I submit that those 100 soldiers killed last month would disagree. Wake up and pull your head out of your ass. This is nothing like Vietnam, it's much much worse.

We lost 18 soldiers per day in Vietnam. That's 540 per month.

And we were still winning, until morons like you made us pull out and give the NVA a free victory.

You're right Tyler, this war is a lot like Vietnam. Almost exactly like it, in fact. Just like Vietnam, we're winning on the battlefield without question. Just like Vietnam, traitors on the home front keep undermining that victory, giving the enemy victory on the TV screen.

With every word you utter about "losses" "mess" "unwinnable" etc etc, you strengthen the enemies will. Every time they hear you say those things, they think to themselves "Hey, if we inflict just a few more American deaths, they'll pull out and we'll win, despite the fact we lose one-hundred for each American we kill".

The simple fact is, if you liberals had kept your fucking mouths shut, Iraq would have long ago settled down. With the image of a united and unwaviering US backing a victory in Iraq, the enemy and his supporters would have long ago given up in Iraq and focused their efforts elsewhere.

But no, you have to bitch and moan and cry defeat every fucking second, which gives our enemies the image that we are devided and waning in our support for the war effort. As a result funds and Jihadis from all over the Islamic world have flooded into Iraq to fight us, because they think if they can keep inflicting a few losses, we'll pull out, and they'll have another victory against the Kafirs under their belts.

Not that I'm really kvetching, you Liberals have turned Iraq into a bug-light for terrorists. They flock to it and then we kill them all en masse. Iraq has been the biggest waste of Islamic manpower and funds since the Yom Kippur War. Fact is you liberals supporting the Hajis has been a part of our plan all along.

But the thing that bothers me is, you'll gladly support our enemies and cheer at every single American who dies in Iraq, because each death makes you think you are closer to regaining power.

How can power mean that much to you? How can you be so obsessed with it that you want Americans soldiers to die and the US Military defeated, all so you can simply hold the majority again?
__________________
Am Yisrael Chai!

Last edited by UZI4U : 11-04-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-04-2006
D Yankee (The Zionist)'s Avatar
D Yankee (The Zionist) D Yankee (The Zionist) is offline
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 719
Send a message via AIM to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via MSN to D Yankee (The Zionist) Send a message via Yahoo to D Yankee (The Zionist)
Default Liberals.....

That's the thing about the left. They love bloodshed, as much as they claim to be peace loving bastards. They love to watch American men and women die on foreign soil. It helps them paint the picture they want and more importantly, it's more ammo for their propoganda belt. Sort of like when children are slaughtered in a senseless shooting. The liberal sits back and grins. More ammo for the agenda. To the "Neo Com" truth is an inconvinience, and something to be mutilated at will to fullfill an agenda. Little things like fact and reason just get in the way. They lose an election and we somehow "stole" it. Their idea of politics is making threats and promising to "punish" people. Again, let me remind, we have the guns. Threaten all you want. The majority of our military are conservative, God fearing people. Again threaten all you want, I'll try not to fall over laughing. The bottom line is this tyler. You and your kind are impotent, limp dick talkers. You have no power what so ever. This is your power. Making idle threats behind a keyboard. In my many years on this forum, you have no doubt been the most racist, intolorant, spitefull bastard I have ever seen. And you fucks wonder why you can't win an election.

P.S. Make sure you thank uncle John on Tuesday.
__________________
You who inherit the heavy privilege to serve in freedom's name, must brace for the battle surely to come.

-- Charlton Heston, 1923-2008
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SecurityArms.com 1995 - 2009