This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 11-08-2006
Super Moderator

Default Attention Tyler Durden

You should be aware you are under trial in a Security Arms Court-Martial.

The charges are as follows:

Count 1, Rebelious Violation of a Forum Elders Edict.

Count 2, Creating a New Username to Evade Banning.

Count 3, Rebelious Violation of a Forum Elders Edict, Second Offense.

Count 4, Claiming a Constitutional Right to Speak on Others Private Property.

Count 5, Acting in a Mannar Counter to the Private Ownership of Firearms.

Do you have anything to say in your defence?

You should be advised, you do not have to speak in your own defence. You may also seek the counsel of the SecurityArms Elder acting as your defence before you speak, or have him speak for you.
Old 11-09-2006
Super Moderator

The defendant is a guilty bastard. He should be tar and feathered, permabanned and then have his email signed up on every gay-dating service on the internet as a hot 26 year old man looking for action.

The prosecution rests.

Last edited by UZI4U : 11-09-2006 at 02:38 AM.
Old 11-09-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Uzi...

As the defense, I would like to submit that I am completely screwed as for any idea to proclaim my clients innocence in any way shape or form.

But as his poorly done mockery of the word 'defence' shows, which is no more or less valid a spelling than 'grey' is, instead of 'gray', or 'colour' is instead of 'color', this man is clearly not operating at average mental capacity for an adult, and I therefore submit that he be tried as an infant, or a minor at the very least if it pleases the court.

I would also like to submit a plea of completely batshit insane, more to further distance myself from my client rather than alleviate his penalty, as of course the court is aware, there is only one penalty for the charges brought forth.

And if it also pleases the court, I would very much like to take an aspirin, and go lay down somewhere with a cold pack on my forehead, as the gross overuse of legal jargon I have just demonstrated has proven to bring about headaches in my person.
Old 11-09-2006

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
You forgot "driving down the block to pick up on somebody elses Wireless to circumvent your "Secure"Arms forums banning.
You do understand, anything you say can and almost certainly will be used against you in a humorous way to prove your innate idiocy. Like, for example, burning evil polluting fossil fuels in order to drive to a different location to steal access to change IP addresses to evade a ban that was only directed at your screen name.

I'll also assume that you had the owner of that network's permission to use his/her bandwidth, because unauthorized access into networks is illegal, and seeing you break the law, to circumvent something you didn't need to, to evade a ban that was TEMPORARY, would be just too fucking funny for words.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.

Last edited by JCoyote : 11-09-2006 at 02:34 AM.
Old 11-09-2006

Default Oh, S**T...

Your Honour, I ask to be dismissed from the jury.
"It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself, when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks. It is legal and lawful to own a shotgun or a rifle. We believe in obeying the law." -- Malcolm X

"We (atheists) act in good conscience because we believe in moral principles, not because we expect a reward in Heaven." -- Margherita Hack

Old 11-09-2006

Send a message via AIM to JCoyote

Quote:
I drive a hybrid so I get the first 50 miles on efficiently produced electricity

"Efficiently produced" does not mean no fossils were harmed in the creation of said energy, it just means you hired someone else to burn them and then transfer the energy to you via powergrid, but I won't hold you responsible for the people who live under the high tension lines. You still wasted fuel and hurt the environment for a completely and utterly unnecessary reason. The fact remains you went above and beyond all necessity in pursuing posting in violation of a ban to the extent it had repercussions on the environment and the price of fuel, raising it so working class people will find it that much harder to afford the fuel to buy groceries for their children. You heartless bastard.

Your attempt to distract the process by pointing out actions of other people are of no consequence, your actions are being considered in contrast to your own supposed beliefs.

There is evidence of multiple levels of idiocy and hypocrisy working in a premeditated way to the detriment of your fellow man for the purpose of pointless self aggrandizement and ego.

1. Guilty
2. Guilty
3. Guilty - in an utterly, pointlessly idiotic way
4. Guilty - Freedom of Speech only allows you to create your own fucking board, not be a jackass on everyone else's. That no one would visit your personal board is irrelevant.
5. Guilty - See below

Quote:
I wonder if guns make you violent or if violent people are drawn to guns? Amusing either way.
Which is an indication of personal perspective...
Quote:
Yes I have guns
Which in light of the other statement, and Tyler's "legal or not" advocacy of action against our president on several occasions, points to Tyler believing his own guns have made him violent... or he was drawn to them because he was violent. Either way, continuing to allow Tyler to be a jackass in the presence of a firearms board does him a disservice as he has stated perpetuation of violence in his own personality interrelated with firearms. I can only conclude, that given Tyler's obsessive posting and harassment of this board, that he cannot help himself in his obsessive compulsive drive to interact with firearms and experts on them. So we must take the first step and help him, by locking him out of this board in hope that he will seek counseling for his own self perpetuating cycle of violent obsession before it hurts himself or others.

It might seem cruel, and I'm certain his withdrawal symptoms will drive him to attempt to circumvent things, but we must stand firm in this if we really want to help Tyler with his issues.

A person convinced that the ends justify the memes.
Old 11-09-2006

Default Ahh leave him alone

Sure he is a

But what the hell he keeps you guys sharp and quick whitted, hell the best exchanges i've read in a long time have been posted under his threads,Leave the little homo alone.he's a great source of entertainment..
Old 11-09-2006

Default Hey dickbreath...

Other than your little pal PT (who likes you so much he never acknowledges you), you are the ONLY one who has ever advocated violence. The fact that you directed it at the President of the United States sort of invalidates the "I was only kidding", or "I was provoking you guys, and you fell for it! LOLOLOLOLO!!1111!!" defense.

Do guns, or do they not, have a talisman-like ability to make people violent? If they do for people you see as your lessers, then they must for you as well. Human nature is the same for all of us, like Muslims and Jews are no different, right? Those are just two of the insinuations you've made, and then slipped out of justifying when the tables were turned.

Correct, or not?

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.

Last edited by Bacon Guy : 11-09-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-10-2006
Super Moderator

The prosecution moves to have the defendant treated as a hostile witness.