This Day in History

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet

Old 11-09-2006
Super Senior member - Has no life and spends a lot of time here

Default Someone's about to get their asses beaten...

Poodles take time out from flower-pressing duties to whine like babies.

When is the rest of the world going to realize that Europe, and particularly the French, are sworn enemies of Israel- and thus unacceptable for any duties that require impartiality, such as "peacekeeping"? I personally would like to see the entire French "military" wiped out in response to them targeting an Israeli jet. It would be so, so easy...

The EEC/EU made pacts with the Arab world in the 1970s that specifically ally it against the interests of the US and Israel. In their lust for power, cheap labor, and any points they could score against the US, they sold themselves into an agreement which legally mandates the spreading of Arab/Muslim influence in the west, while gaining absolutely ZERO reciprocation- essentially, mandating the colonization of Europe that the Muslims failed to accomplish by war. Just how many Cathedrals and Synagogues have been built in the Arab world since then?

Bueller? Anyone?

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 11-10-2006

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Guy
When is the rest of the world going to realize that Europe, and particularly the French, are sworn enemies of Israel- and thus unacceptable for any duties that require impartiality, such as "peacekeeping"? I personally would like to see the entire French "military" wiped out in response to them targeting an Israeli jet. It would be so, so easy...

Stop to fart higher than your ass...
Old 11-10-2006

Default Heh...

How about you stop to make sense in English, eh copain?

You enculiers mess with Israel, and you'll get punked even worse than you did by the Germans.

Time to abandonnez le contra-juifisme, and realize which side is going to win. Here's a hint- it won't be the guys you sold yourselves to.

Don't make me cite chapter and verse of your pathetic EU "constitution", including the Franco-Arab pacts...I'll do it.

If you can't beat them, join them. Then beat them. Barring that, arrange to have them beaten.
Old 11-10-2006

Talking

UHU !! BC you speak like a genuine Mollah

I'll speak about that with my horse when he comes back from vacation...

ptw: it's "enculÚs" not "enculiers" (and not by you that's sure )
Old 11-10-2006

Default Nope.

Le Cul n'est pas pour moi.

At any rate, enjoy the Faustian bargain you're living under.

Just don't make the mistake of thinking France is a first-world country any longer. Messing with the IDF will cost you far more than you are prepared to pay.

Old 11-10-2006

Cool

Inch'Allah mon pote...
Old 11-10-2006
Super Moderator

France has no ability to project force in Israel without American support [which you wouldn't have].

Israel has no ability to project force in France without American support [which we wouldn't have].

It becomes a standoff. Neither side able to defeat the other.

However, the various French forces in UNIFIL are open game to the Israelis. Should make a nice collection of POWs. After all, they aren't going to be stupid enough to try and combat a military that so hopelessly outnumbers, outarms and outfights their little peacekeeping force. Especially without any support from outside of UNIFIL.

Lastly I will remind our resident frogs that it would be absolutely impossible for them to win any war against Israel. France is well within Israels ballistic missile range. Frace has no anti-missile ability [Israel, on the other hand, does]. The Samson Option applies equally to European jackasses as it does Arabian jackasses... Errr... Wait... What's the difference again?

It will be interesting to see just how much the world would miss Paris, Marseilles, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, and countless other French cities.

I've always wondered which country would be batshit insane enough to actually start the first war between two nuclear powers. It looks like we may have an answer.
Old 11-10-2006

Thumbs down

Oh no UZI it's not cool now I'm afraid...

Bah it's better to read that than to be blind...

ptw: Do you know which country in 1960 gave to Israel its first nuclear reactor ?

Last edited by Roger : 11-10-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-10-2006

Default mheh

Interesting...

When one of our resident Euro-types finds themselves in an argument, the first thing they do is assume who is on their side- which invariably results in an "Ohhh, Uzi....".

Roger, I'm confused...is France proud to have given Israel nuclear capabilities? Is that why you also did the same thing with Iraq, and have been se eager to allow Iran to follow suit? It would seem as though you regret giving Israel the reactor, and have been trying ever since to redeem the "mistake" by arming the most hostile enemies Israel has.

Qu'est-ce qui se passe?

Old 11-10-2006
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger
ptw: Do you know which country in 1960 gave to Israel its first nuclear reactor ?

Then you of all people should understand why it is a bad idea to start a war with them.